Premed 101 Forums

2015 Backpacks

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The backpack looks nice.

For Uottawa students, just vist and MD financil agent and ask them for it... Or if you know someone from another school ask them to get you one. That`s what I would have done, if I was going to UofO.

They do look great :) it's going to be tough to stick to my guns and not wear it on campus, but I shall persevere. Looking forward to using it for travel and other things though, it's a very high quality, well designed backpack.

One for backup, right? And one to beat up on worldly travels... I'm not making fun, I totally had this thought, too. *shifty eyes*

Haha, I see that happening here too...

Me: (all shifty) Hi, um, can I have a backpack?

MD Financial person: Didn't you already get one ten minutes ago?

Me: Um....no. That was my...twin. I gotta go. (runs away)

Ooh. It looks nice. Good thing too because my current backpack is in sad shape.

Mine too... my old trusty Root's backpack is coming up to about 7 years of service (... at least, can't remember when I got it), and is starting to show its age. I wasn't planning on wearing the MD backpack around campus, but when life gives you lemons...

What does the 2012 one look like?? Is it the exact same then?

2012:

T6ZaM.jpg

2014:

6mUbw.jpg

2015:

5sXvM.jpg

The new backpacks are basically the 2014 backpacks with the 2012 blue colour. I prefer the 2015 backpacks out of all 3, but I'm biased. The 2015 colour scheme and design are just gorgeous.

2012:

T6ZaM.jpg

2014:

6mUbw.jpg

2015:

5sXvM.jpg

The new backpacks are basically the 2014 backpacks with the 2012 blue colour. I prefer the 2015 backpacks out of all 3, but I'm biased. The 2015 colour scheme and design is just gorgeous.

The shade of the blue is different from 2012, the 2015 being better, IMO. Im so taking one of those...

The backpack looks nice.

For Uottawa students, just vist and MD financil agent and ask them for it... Or if you know someone from another school ask them to get you one. That`s what I would have done, if I was going to UofO.

Okay, would the individual who's thinking of smuggling these absolutely gorgeous bags to OttawaU campus reserve one for me? PM me with the secret meeting place and time. :)

Archived