Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites (CEGEP applicants)

r201

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my invitation on the 24th last year at 5pm.

If I remember, all invitations were sent in the same day (well for francophones).

If you do not receive an invitation when all your friends do receive one on the 24 let's say, it's a sign that your application has not been selected.

If I remember, all invitations were sent in the same day (well for francophones).

If you do not receive an invitation when all your friends do receive one on the 24 let's say, it's a sign that your application has not been selected.

Ok perfect, thank you Samy

5:01 pm to be exact :P. Be close to a computer! Good luck!

Is there any chances that they send the invitations before march 24th? (which is the deadline)

One of my friends called McGill, and they told him that the deadline will be surely respected this year, and if the invites are ready before the 24th, they will be sent.

One of my friends called McGill, and they told him that the deadline will be surely respected this year, and if the invites are ready before the 24th, they will be sent.

Thanks for the info!

Crossing my fingers... I really hope to get an interview! (Who doesn't?)

And good luck to everyone!

My guess is that they should send the invitations before the deadline as they usually have more than one wave of invitations. Last year they sent it by email.

You can follow their Twitter if you haven't done so already (http://twitter.com/aedmedmcgill). They had a tweet about it for university applicants: "Hardest part is now done! And on time to boot! Invitiations will be sent by e-mail at end of day. Please don't call "are they sent yet?"

7:20 PM Feb 3rd via web"

Well, at least we have 2 days where we don't have to stress (we know they're not gonna send anything (unless they send invitations during the weekend :P)

I didn't know there are many waves of invitations, I thought they would start sending everything at the same time.

Well, at least we have 2 days where we don't have to stress (we know they're not gonna send anything (unless they send invitations during the weekend :P)

I didn't know there are many waves of invitations, I thought they would start sending everything at the same time.

I've read threads from previous years and I think there are 2 waves of invitations (to be confirmed).

They announced the final decisions for the university category two day before the deadline. I think there are chances they do the same for cegepien interviews. So I'd 98 hours or less!

And they did it in a rolling fashion!! If that is the case, I think I'll be stuck to the computer the whole day:p

Lol I hate waiting like that...May 14th will be even worse haha

And they did it in a rolling fashion!! If that is the case, I think I'll be stuck to the computer the whole day:p

Lol I hate waiting like that...May 14th will be even worse haha

they announce the final decisions on may 14th?....thats during the finals....not a good combination:eek:

thats IF i get an interview of course...

Archived