Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites (CEGEP applicants)

r201

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Someone who's Francophone and who was accepted at a French school.

2. Someone who prefers PBL (problem-based learning).

3. Someone who was accepted at a school closer to his house.

1. 62% of current Med-p student have French as mother tongue

2. There is problem-based learning at McGill, but as supplement to theoretical knowledge, not a replacement

3. McGill is accessible by the Orange and Green metro lines

1. Someone who's Francophone and who was accepted at a French school.

2. Someone who prefers PBL (problem-based learning).

3. Someone who was accepted at a school closer to his house.

Laziness is a valid argument. That's probably why there's an escalator at UdM...

Also I guess some people prefer to attend a francophone school to end up reading books in English and going through them all day for their small groups.

I wanna get in so badly! But I'm not sure the interviews went that well for me honestly :/ Some stations were really hard for me so I have no clue...

Don't worry. I believe it's normal that at least one station didn't went well. And since you have 10 stations, it's not the end of the world if one went bad.

Don't worry. I believe it's normal that at least one station didn't went well. And since you have 10 stations, it's not the end of the world if one went bad.

From now on, all applicants are considered equal in respect to the CRC. The interviews are worth 80% and the written documents 20%. So each station is 8% in the final decision.

Laziness is a valid argument. That's probably why there's an escalator at UdM...

Also I guess some people prefer to attend a francophone school to end up reading books in English and going through them all day for their small groups.

J'espère honnêtement que c'est dit à la blague tout ça.

J'espère honnêtement que c'est dit à la blague tout ça.

Bah, c'est une observation que vous avez un escalator pour monter la seule côte que vous avez... et que le seul livre de médecine que l'on voit dans votre vidéo de promotion s'intitule Anatomy XD

Monter la rue Peel ça forme les mollets :)

1. 62% of current Med-p student have French as mother tongue

2. There is problem-based learning at McGill, but as supplement to theoretical knowledge, not a replacement

3. McGill is accessible by the Orange and Green metro lines

I think number 3 applies to people that do not live in Montreal;)

I think number 3 applies to people that do not live in Montreal;)

On the contrary, it offers a broad array of apartments opportunities for people from outside of Montreal who would like to move in the city. There is people from all around the province in Med-P that all live either in student residences or apartments and they really enjoy their experience so far

On the contrary, it offers a broad array of apartments opportunities for people from outside of Montreal who would like to move in the city. There is people from all around the province in Med-P that all live either in student residences or apartments and they really enjoy their experience so far

Oh okay! Sorry I didnt get that part :P

Bah, c'est une observation que vous avez un escalator pour monter la seule côte que vous avez... et que le seul livre de médecine que l'on voit dans votre vidéo de promotion s'intitule Anatomy XD

Monter la rue Peel ça forme les mollets :)

Bah. Ton observation est juste, ta déduction de lazyness est plutôt moyenne. Et je te signale que la vidéo de promotion, on a choisi un livre au hasard pour la comédie. Oh et puis, je suis sûr que tu blagues.

Archived