Premed 101 Forums

Cricket World Cup

TheProdigy_19

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soccer and cricket are not lame, they are as in the words of Barney Stinson 'simply awesome'. You need to know how the sports are played to really appreciate them!

Cricket world cup is going great so far and Pakistan- India match is going to be quite tense to say the least and looking forward to some fierce competition. Go Pakistan!!

Thats very subjective talk. I could say the same about hockey, an ugly violent sport based on hate. But thats just my opinion...

Hockey's definitely not based on hate lol. It's one of the best sports on the planet!

Yeah, the semi-final game is going to be ridiculously tense. I feel sorry for Australia not even making it to the semi's, at least Ponting made a century in his (most likely) last world cup.

Cricket and Soccer are relatively the lamest games currently around.

However, when the world cup rolls around for any sport, it does provide worthy entertainment.

Also, there've been no upsets. South Africa and India have been favourites since the beginning and both are advancing.

You're lame

Yup march 30th at 1:30 am if you are in Vancouver. When it comes to Pakistan vs India in cricket esp. world cup it really is more than just an ordinary game, it becomes a matter of respect. A bit similar in emotions to Canada vs America in the hockey final last year .

anyways even though india are favourites... GO PAKISTAN

LOL at how this turned into an India vs Pakistan thread :rolleyes: India definitely have the advantage: home crowd, stronger team, etc. But Pakistan has the eye of the tiger, it should be a memorable game.

What do you guys think about the Sri Lanka vs New Zealand matchup? New Zealand always makes it to the semis, then chokes lol. Maybe this is their year...

LOL at how this turned into an India vs Pakistan thread :rolleyes: India definitely have the advantage: home crowd, stronger team, etc. But Pakistan has the eye of the tiger, it should be a memorable game.

What do you guys think about the Sri Lanka vs New Zealand matchup? New Zealand always makes it to the semis, then chokes lol. Maybe this is their year...

You should thank me for making it India vs Paksitan thread.:)

And GO INDIA !!!!!!!!

I predict an India Vs Sri Lanka Finals, where INDIA WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I predict an India Vs Sri Lanka Finals, where INDIA WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hope you're awake now.

Archived