Premed 101 Forums

Cricket World Cup

TheProdigy_19

Average score by the Indian squad...I thought they'd go for 300 at least by the way that the openers were playing. Things to consider:

1) Pak batting isn't so great right now

2) India has several pace bowlers and also a bunch of spinners

3) The pitch is slow so pak batting won't be able to use the pace of the bowlers to get the boundaries...they'll have to work for their runs.

LET'S GO INDIA!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Average score by the Indian squad...I thought they'd go for 300 at least by the way that the openers were playing. Things to consider:

1) Pak batting isn't so great right now

2) India has several pace bowlers and also a bunch of spinners

3) The pitch is slow so pak batting won't be able to use the pace of the bowlers to get the boundaries...they'll have to work for their runs.

LET'S GO INDIA!!!

^ like

10 c

India will always beat pakistan when it matters (like they've done every single time they've met in the world cup).

India is The Truth

23-india-flag-23.jpg

I'm sure they're are plenty of Indian cricket photos available at a click, but you cant live without warmongering. The ONLY thing separating Indian team from the Pakistanis today was maturity and discipline. 260 was nothing even when Afridi came out but that d*******g had to sky a needless delivery. I'm sure Dhoni would have played sensibly in his place. A very pathetic display.

^ wow, what a sore loser.

Do you even know what i'm talking about?. Some obnoxious nuts who post over here, just wow.

India has whooped pakistan in military victories. India even has sort of a win over china.

Anyway, I love India and Canada. And I completely agree with what you said, I'm glad to be from India. :)

Lets just keep things to cricket since thats what this thread is about. You guys won, great, are into the semis, good luck. There are plenty of Pakistan vs India threads out there committed to supremacies. I doubt you know anything about Indo-Pak conflict to claim an unknown Indian whooping during supposed military victories apart from India illegally aiding a rebellion in 1971. Sure you guys are ambitious and love to 'shadow' China but still don't come near them by decades. Indian military tech has been plagued with failures openly admitted by Gen. Deepak Kapoor himself.

Do you even know what i'm talking about?. Some obnoxious nuts who post over here, just wow.

Lets just keep things to cricket since thats what this thread is about. You guys won, great, are into the semis, good luck. There are plenty of Pakistan vs India threads out there committed to supremacies. I doubt you know anything about Indo-Pak conflict to claim an unknown Indian whooping during supposed military victories apart from India illegally aiding a rebellion in 1971. Sure you guys are ambitious and love to 'shadow' China but still don't come near them by decades. Indian military tech has been plagued with failures openly admitted by Gen. Deepak Kapoor himself.

It was in good fun, honestly just a joke. I didnt mean it seriously at all. Probably shouldve added ":P" or something. But uh thanks for the personal attack.... Especially when you know NOTHING about me :S

Peace out!

It was in good fun, honestly just a joke. I didnt mean it seriously at all. Probably shouldve added ":P" or something. But uh thanks for the personal attack.... Especially when you know NOTHING about me :S

Peace out!

If you mean it that way then I take my comment back :) . I guess you unintentionally touched a nerve at that time.

You shouldn't apologize or even explain yourself; you did nothing wrong.

Man, I wouldn't even really mind if India loses against Lanka saturday. The quarters and semis were so awesome themselves.

And India shares a lot with Lanka also, I like em. But hopefully we win to get into the history books.

Looks like someones feeling too left out to check when a response is directed at them or were you just gutted at the apology. Unfortunately, politeness means something to the person above.

hahaha, you're losing it aren't ya man loll. I understand that you're frustrated though, so it's okay. And I hope you support sri lanka with ALL your heart!

I like sri lanka as well. And I hope my dear Canada WINS the next world cup <3! I'm sad Jim Davison is retiring, he was awesome.

Here's a depiction of why you're so frustrated though man:

India-vs-Pakistan.jpg

Why don't you come clean on your intentions. It dosn't make any sense to act nice and goad insultingly at the same time. All your posts show that pathetic anti-Pakistan sentiment and hatred possesed by a sorry few which don't want to see the countries at peace. Heck I actually thought I was talking to a reasonable Indian here, but I guess people suffering from your kind of misguided patriotism want to exploit even a trivial thing as a cricket game to post racist jibe. If you wanna enter Bal Thakrey's good books, you'll be disappointed. He dosn't hang around on PM 101.

INDIA WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!!! WOOOOO....

Awesome winnnnnnnn! Dhoni does it in style with a captain's innings AND a 6 to win it! ... His eyes as he watched that last six sail into the stands are priceless!

Proud to witness this moment. Proud to see the smile on Sachin's face. Proud to be an Indian.

:D:D:D

Well this is what happens during India V.S Pakistan. Its just really sad, that people are being really immature. It's just a game. People calm down. I understand we all are passionate and such, but hey it was a good clean world cup. Not like the last one where people died and such.

You guys are right. My bad for going too far! I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just got caught up in all the India vs Pakistan hype (like always).

It was an awesome world cup, and brought joy to millions around the world.

Congrats to India on winning!

Allen3, truce? The cricket match got the PM's of India and Pakistan talking; hopefully it leads to more dialogue and peace between two awesome nations.

PS. Do you guys realize how sick the team would be if India and Pakistan didn't split up back in the day? lol

Archived