Premed 101 Forums

The official countdown to May 13th 2011

I think this is your year. *fingers crossed*

♥ I know the feeling. But when you do get into med (and you will!) the acceptance will just feel that much better.

*ehugs* for both of you.

Sorry Pix, stay tough and kick ass next year!

All of you guys are amazing - thank you for your support:) I am VERY happy for all of you who got in or will get in soon - you will officially have no life 2-3 months from now:p It actually softens the blow for me a bit to see your happy posts and makes me wanna do it all over again even more. There are a few things that I think will improve my application so that will keep me busy for the upcoming year.

Congratulations!!!! You finally KO'd the medschool monster!!!!:D

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, it's a bit bittersweet you won't be joining us Pixie, I was looking forward to going to school with you :( good luck next year, I know you will make it in. From what I've seen of you 'round here, you're both capable and qualified.

To the waitlistees, esp lost lamb and that one kid, good luck :D you guys are gonna be fine, look how many people are already accepting offers elsewhere. I believe!

Man, it's a bit bittersweet you won't be joining us Pixie, I was looking forward to going to school with you :( good luck next year, I know you will make it in. From what I've seen of you 'round here, you're both capable and qualified.

To the waitlistees, esp lost lamb and that one kid, good luck :D you guys are gonna be fine, look how many people are already accepting offers elsewhere. I believe!

Thanks Erk:) You are such a sweetheart, too bad both of us are married hehe:p I think it is written in the stars for me to finish my MSc before med school. So there is a positive side to it: I won't have to waste IST on thesis BS during my first year of med when I get in. Anyway, so pumped for you - have fun!!!!!!!!!! You will make a great doctor... who also knows math (inside joke - for those of you wondering see the lounge thread "48/2(9+3)")!!!!

xoxo

Archived