Premed 101 Forums

Never Have I Ever

Lost&Found

Hey everyone!

Now that finals are winding down, I hope all of you are taking a moment to relax before you move on to conquering the next big thing in your lives.

I was bored and thought that playing "Never Have I Ever" (alcohol consumption at your own discretion, of course :P) would be a great way to get to know the people that I've been taking advice from! :) If you'd like to play, simply make a true statement about yourself starting with the words "Never have I ever..." (I'm sure most people know how to play this...)

I guess I'll start:

Never have I ever been in a car accident

Never have I ever sang karaoke

Never have I ever put someone's hand in warm water to see if it would make them pee (I've always wanted to though :o )

Please add your own!

-- L&F

Never have I ever given a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the pledge of allegiance.

Never have I ever picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to bring home and strangle me while I touched myself.

You really need to try both of those things at least once!

Never have I ever done an illegal drug

Never have I ever worn toe socks

Never have I ever eaten a deep fried mars bar

Never have I ever got into a real fist fight

You really need to try both of those things at least once!

Never have I ever done an illegal drug

Never have I ever worn toe socks

Never have I ever eaten a deep fried mars bar

Never have I ever got into a real fist fight

You really need to try at least 2 of those.

Never have I ever gotten an STI.

i could fix that ;), too bad there's a word limit and i don't want to get banned :P

ill tease though, never have i ever been the first audience member to participate in a striptease with a voluptuous slovenian stripper in the german red light district in front of a few to many rowdy germans :) hehe

never have i been in such a terrible thread

Archived