Premed 101 Forums

Online jobs...are there any ?

Doc_of_Day

I was just wondering whether anyone is aware of or doing a job from home online..I have been advised to be indoors due to a health issue and would like to make some money from home by working online..Looking for something legitimate that can be done in Ontario.. Are there any such jobs that students can do ? I would appreciate if you can post any info...:)

World of WarCraft moderator?

In all seriousness, no I have no idea. I always assume advertisements for online jobs are scams. And I'm pretty sure I'm right in doing so. Do you have to avoid outdoors at all costs all the time, or would it be possible for you to just find an indoor job i.e. office work?

If you're creative and good at using those word thingamajigs you could try writing articles for some kinda media, although I have no idea how you would get connected to that.

I was just wondering whether anyone is aware of or doing a job from home online..I have been advised to be indoors due to a health issue and would like to make some money from home by working online..Looking for something legitimate that can be done in Ontario.. Are there any such jobs that students can do ? I would appreciate if you can post any info...:)

Hey, I'm over in BC, but I do have an online job that I've been doing for two years now. I just tutor high school kids online through a program called BCTutor. I'm not sure if there is an equivalent in Ontario, but I'm sure there's bound to be programs similar. So if you are comfortable with that, I think it would work for you in your situation. Good luck!

myfreecams.com?

depends on if you care about your dignity or not :P

See..I am just trying to see if there is anyway for me to do a legitimate work from home...I didn't mean any offence to anyone, but it is truly such a situation that I can't travel for a job..I have a surgery and few weeks of rest must be taken following that..I just meant to ask if anyone knows about such an opportunity to work from home such as freelance writing, tutoring etc...

And I do care about dignity, in case you are wondering...and I respect everyone else's dignity too...

Archived