Could you please post your stats?

Please...

i got a conditional offer at UWO!!

but my 4th year is above 3.7 so I'm good haha

my stats are

3.8 best two years

34 mcat

Non-swomen

ECs are okay.. I have some unique experiences like working at a TV station etc. and I think interviews were great.

Hang in there.

I asked her if more offers are coming and she said she is in a hurry to get through all the offers..

I'm sure there will be more good news coming soon!!!

i got a conditional offer at UWO!!

but my 4th year is above 3.7 so I'm good haha

my stats are

3.8 best two years

34 mcat

Non-swomen

ECs are okay.. I have some unique experiences like working at a TV station etc. and I think interviews were great.

Hang in there.

I asked her if more offers are coming and she said she is in a hurry to get through all the offers..

I'm sure there will be more good news coming soon!!!

Congratulations!!!! :)

Hey crew, just received that fateful call at 8:57 MT from Pam at admissions with an offer for the Windsor campus off the reg WL! Had just settled into bed after a busy midnight shift at the hospital and contemplated not answering but the area code 519 made me quickly reconsider. My sincerest thanks to all the posters on this forum as this has been an extremely trying month and reading this has really helped allay my anxiety. All the best to everyone left on team waitlist and hang in there!

Hey crew, just received that fateful call at 8:57 MT from Pam at admissions with an offer for the Windsor campus off the reg WL! Had just settled into bed after a busy midnight shift at the hospital and contemplated not answering but the area code 519 made me quickly reconsider. My sincerest thanks to all the posters on this forum as this has been an extremely trying month and reading this has really helped allay my anxiety. All the best to everyone left on team waitlist and hang in there!

CONGRATS :D

*hang in there everyone...with your last thread of sanity...hang in there*

Great news, congrats!

Hey PVMD Congrats! I creeped everyone's stats and yours are identical to mine except that I'm looking for that elusive conditional offer (we're both SWOMEN too!). I'm just wondering how you felt your interview went? If you don't mind sharing :)

Hey PVMD Congrats! I creeped everyone's stats and yours are identical to mine except that I'm looking for that elusive conditional offer (we're both SWOMEN too!). I'm just wondering how you felt your interview went? If you don't mind sharing :)

Oh no problem, I thought it went extremely well and came out all smiles afterwards. I had a lot of clinical experience to pull from in shaping my responses though so I think that may have helped me connect with the interviewers. Really hope you get another crack at it this year after reading your cruel predicament last year Jedi. Pulling for ya!

I received a call at 11:35am today for a spot at Windsor. I was on the reg WL.

3.80 (best 2 yrs)

34Q (11VR/12PS/11B)

Non-Swomen

Congrats to everyone else and good luck to those still waiting. I really want to meet everyone else in August =)

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations to everyone who got good news today! You all deserve it. Unfortunately, it appears that only a handful of spots remain for the rest of us. The high waitlist being offered spots in Windsor was indeed a bad omen. Time for me to start thinking about next year.

Hey all. I am yet another long-time lurker, first time poster. I received the call from Pam at my hometown number (I am currently out of the country) at 11:15 this morning, and replied back as soon as my parents got ahold of me. I will post my stats in the thread soon.

Thank you to everyone on this forum in assisting with the waiting process! Knowledge is power, and without the speculation of all on this thread, the waiting would have been much more difficult.

ps. And yes, I did reply to that phone call with YES YES YES! (Pam didn't even get her first sentence out lol)

Hey all. I am yet another long-time lurker, first time poster. I received the call from Pam at my hometown number (I am currently out of the country) at 11:15 this morning, and replied back as soon as my parents got ahold of me. I will post my stats in the thread soon.

Thank you to everyone on this forum in assisting with the waiting process! Knowledge is power, and without the speculation of all on this thread, the waiting would have been much more difficult.

ps. And yes, I did reply to that phone call with YES YES YES! (Pam didn't even get her first sentence out lol)

CONGRATS! :D

Your reply to the call sounds exactly like what I have dreamed of for a while now...

:)

Archived