Premed 101 Forums

2011 Waitlist Thread

Holy Crap !!!

Pam Called Me 240 And I Am In!!!!

Conditional Acceptance To Windsor Campus!@!!!!!!

Will Post More Later When I Can Stop Shaking!@

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so so so happy for you.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey all. I am yet another long-time lurker, first time poster. I received the call from Pam at my hometown number (I am currently out of the country) at 11:15 this morning, and replied back as soon as my parents got ahold of me. I will post my stats in the thread soon.

Thank you to everyone on this forum in assisting with the waiting process! Knowledge is power, and without the speculation of all on this thread, the waiting would have been much more difficult.

ps. And yes, I did reply to that phone call with YES YES YES! (Pam didn't even get her first sentence out lol)

Congratulations on making it :) !!!!

I was kinda surprised when you got offered a spot in London though. And you got called at 11:15? is it EST?

First of all, congratulations Jedi!!!! you totally deserve it :D

aaaaand

I also got the call from Pam at 1:43. Offered Windsor (but my preference was London). As some of you may know, I was accepted into Queen's earlier this week. And now I'm all confuzzled!

Congrats to everyone who got in today :D

isix... you find yourself in a position I thought I may find myself. I told myself that if I got London, I'd take it over Queen's but I'd take Queen's over Windsor.

For me the reason for choosing UWO over Queen's would strictly have been to be in London and nothing to do with the school itself. Mind you Windsor has a nice building and I'm sure you'd like it there :-)

First of all, congratulations Jedi!!!! you totally deserve it :D

aaaaand

I also got the call from Pam at 1:43. Offered Windsor (but my preference was London). As some of you may know, I was accepted into Queen's earlier this week. And now I'm all confuzzled!

Congrats to everyone who got in today :D

CONGRATS!

You deserve this - I'm sure.

I must say that if I had the good fortune of being in your situation, I'd have picked UWO for London (over Queen's).

But, Queen's over Windsor campus.

Just my two cents :)

GOOD LUCK on your decision-making :)

isix... you find yourself in a position I thought I may find myself. I told myself that if I got London, I'd take it over Queen's but I'd take Queen's over Windsor.

For me the reason for choosing UWO over Queen's would strictly have been to be in London and nothing to do with the school itself. Mind you Windsor has a nice building and I'm sure you'd like it there :-)

Yeah, for me it's the school.. I'm interested in neuro/neurosurg and I'm trying to figure out what's best in the longterm. Expect yet another post on the general eastern med board re: Queen's vs UWO (Windsor)

It is not almost 3:45...and my hope is diminishing by the minute.

My hands are shaking...my heart is racing...and I can't breathe properly.

I think I might cry...

Anyone know/guestimate how many spots are left?! :(

This is tough for everyone but I hate to see you getting sooo upset. Try to take a few deep breaths. No matter what happens, everything will work out, and I doubt today will be the last day of offers. :)

I actually think its a good sign that they're filling up Windsor with regular WL.... It seems like few people chose it as there #1 choice (I wonder if there's fewer this year who chose it than in past years)...

With the regular WL moving this early, there's a good chance that some of these people are also deciding on other schools (such as isix at Queen's). With a lot of people seemingly choosing other schools over Windsor, there's still hope!!

Holy Crap !!!

Pam Called Me 240 And I Am In!!!!

Conditional Acceptance To Windsor Campus!@!!!!!!

Will Post More Later When I Can Stop Shaking!@

alright! :)

Been waiting for that one to happen for about a year now :)

well actually hoping rather than waiting I guess - but still - congrats!

So much waitlist movement!!!

:( I understand how you feel. Its already 4 pm and I'm losing hope as well.

Congrats to everyone who got in off regular waitlist though!

You all must be so excited for september! :)

Tell me about it!

I think we all just need a hug... :(

Good luck to us all still left...

Congratulations to the rest! :D

Archived