Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Studying for midterms. I got them in a 3 weeks!

I like this girl and she is in a few of my classes what should I say to her?

Hah! Funny you ask this I actually just went and talked to a girl I was interested in today...As cliche as it is, I know she has soci (at the time I went and talked to her) and I had just had my midterm in that class so I started with asking if she had one soon as well. Cliche but seriously asking about class is the easiest in you'll ever get, then you can move onto the less boring stuff. (longest answer ever..?)

Do you watch NFL? If so did you just see seattle crap the bed?

Hell yeah. But that wasn't Seattle, that was just the redicu-refs. They know they didn't win the game, but you can't blame Seattle, it was the refs idiocy (the Seattle receiver had partial possession in the air, but roflmao, the ball was stripped COMPLETELY, before he could establish possession and land both feet, which doesn't matter because he never had full possession anyways. Seriously NFL, how much do the refs get paid?? It can't be that much compared to say dealing with a player lockout, give them their 125 g and end the fiasco... if an NFL team is willing to pay Ricky Ray 500 g for a season, then discussion closed, period.

Do you watch soccer, whose gonna win champions league?

Hah! Funny you ask this I actually just went and talked to a girl I was interested in today...As cliche as it is, I know she has soci (at the time I went and talked to her) and I had just had my midterm in that class so I started with asking if she had one soon as well. Cliche but seriously asking about class is the easiest in you'll ever get, then you can move onto the less boring stuff. (longest answer ever..?)

I did talk to the girl but she has a bf, I saw a pic of her and a man hugging each other on her computer

Hell yeah. But that wasn't Seattle, that was just the redicu-refs. They know they didn't win the game, but you can't blame Seattle, it was the refs idiocy (the Seattle receiver had partial possession in the air, but roflmao, the ball was stripped COMPLETELY, before he could establish possession and land both feet, which doesn't matter because he never had full possession anyways. Seriously NFL, how much do the refs get paid?? It can't be that much compared to say dealing with a player lockout, give them their 125 g and end the fiasco... if an NFL team is willing to pay Ricky Ray 500 g for a season, then discussion closed, period.

Do you watch soccer, whose gonna win champions league?

I do not watch soccer

Will I ever find someone who to love that will love me back?

bf doesn't mean anything. not that i'm saying to cause cheating, but if you're friends, and she likes you more than him, well, they were never meant to be... i'm not advocating trying to break them up, but people fall for others all the time without the other person being overtly sexual at all, especially if you're intrinsically a tight match, and the other relationship is one of convenience... but that's only a possibility, it's happened a few times with me, you guessed it, typically assertive ambitious girls, who want similar, and you can almost tell of the bat, because well, intense people who want other intense people spot each other a mile away... but that's my niche i guess, but i've seen this happen a million times, ppl in ****ty relationships go voila and as long as you're not instigating anything it's like, well, she obviously wasn't happy, so...

but yeah, that only might be the case, but i'm an optimist, i'm pretty sure you'll definitely find someone that loves you back... you can't force this stuff, you go forever then you meet someone who really suits you, totally unexpectedly, so just let life come to you.

success or love (i know my answer, but am curious to see what people will say, lol)?

I did talk to the girl but she has a bf, I saw a pic of her and a man hugging each other on her computer

I do not watch soccer

Will I ever find someone who to love that will love me back?

bf doesn't mean anything. not that i'm saying to cause cheating, but if you're friends, and she likes you more than him, well, they were never meant to be... i'm not advocating trying to break them up, but people fall for others all the time without the other person being overtly sexual at all, especially if you're intrinsically a tight match, and the other relationship is one of convenience... but that's only a possibility, it's happened a few times with me, you guessed it, typically assertive ambitious girls, who want similar, and you can almost tell of the bat, because well, intense people who want other intense people spot each other a mile away... but that's my niche i guess, but i've seen this happen a million times, ppl in ****ty relationships go voila and as long as you're not instigating anything it's like, well, she obviously wasn't happy, so...

but yeah, that only might be the case, but i'm an optimist, i'm pretty sure you'll definitely find someone that loves you back... you can't force this stuff, you go forever then you meet someone who really suits you, totally unexpectedly, so just let life come to you.

success or love (i know my answer, but am curious to see what people will say, lol)?

That sums it all up. Means absolutely nothing. Everyone looks happy in photos.

The problem with love is will it last forever? Or is it love that ends in a couple years? If it's a forever thing love by all means. However, with that being said I won't throw my life away and be a nothing for love.

Tim Hortons or Starbucks?

That sums it all up. Means absolutely nothing. Everyone looks happy in photos.

The problem with love is will it last forever? Or is it love that ends in a couple years? If it's a forever thing love by all means. However, with that being said I won't throw my life away and be a nothing for love.

Tim Hortons or Starbucks?

Both.

What do you usually order at Starbucks/Tim Horton's?