Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Shower gel! Bar soap tends to get really crusty and gross looking. Shower gel is also more easily/evenly distributed into loofah and sponge. :)

Do you wear cologne/perfume or use scented soap/body wash?

Yup. I don't bathe in it though;). Imo, perfume should be subtle. NOT IN YOUR FACE AND SO STRONG YOU GET A HEADACHE (just like all caps are a little too in your face, I feel too much perfume is just as big of a faux pas).

Have you seen Supersize Me? If so, what did you think of it? (Just finished watching it (yay netflix). I don't think I'll be eating fast food for awhile. Ew. Now... time to go for a run.... And yes, it possibly has something to do with what I just watched. Hello motivation:rolleyes:)

Yup. I don't bathe in it though;). Imo, perfume should be subtle. NOT IN YOUR FACE AND SO STRONG YOU GET A HEADACHE (just like all caps are a little too in your face, I feel too much perfume is just as big of a faux pas).

Have you seen Supersize Me? If so, what did you think of it? (Just finished watching it (yay netflix). I don't think I'll be eating fast food for awhile. Ew. Now... time to go for a run.... And yes, it possibly has something to do with what I just watched. Hello motivation:rolleyes:)

I watched it then promptly went out and ate Mickie D's. People know what fast food is and does. This isnt a mystery. But, like as the saying goes... Everything in moderation. Fast food once a week, month of few times a year won't hurt you.

Last time you cooked a meal for someone other than yourself?

I watched it then promptly went out and ate Mickie D's. People know what fast food is and does. This isnt a mystery. But, like as the saying goes... Everything in moderation. Fast food once a week, month of few times a year won't hurt you.

Last time you cooked a meal for someone other than yourself?

Lol- that's true... I guess you can know how bad it is for you, but seeing what it actually does (ok fine, on an extreme scale) is kind of eye opening. Some of the stats were crazy though. I think that's what shocked me the most.

Last time I cooked a meal was a few days ago with my bf. I made Russian chicken and some pasta. I've also made veggie lasagna, pancakes, muffins, and a bunch of random stuff for him in the past few weeks. I'd like to think he's a lucky guy:p lol

Messiest part of your apartment/room/house/living space? And why?

Lol- that's true... I guess you can know how bad it is for you, but seeing what it actually does (ok fine, on an extreme scale) is kind of eye opening. Some of the stats were crazy though. I think that's what shocked me the most.

Last time I cooked a meal was a few days ago with my bf. I made Russian chicken and some pasta. I've also made veggie lasagna, pancakes, muffins, and a bunch of random stuff for him in the past few weeks. I'd like to think he's a lucky guy:p lol

Messiest part of your apartment/room/house/living space? And why?

My mind is the messiest room in my house :D

Street Fighter fan?

I believe in the original story, yes she did get eaten by the wolf. But like most fairy tales, it's been "censored"/changed to a certain extent so kids aren't "traumatized".

Favourite chocolate?

Tie between 70% dark with cocoa nibs and Hershey's Cookies and Creme.

Favourite Food Network show/host?

Under the bed and I put it in the laundry.

Name the person with whom you'd share your deepest, darkest secrets.

lol. The only person I know is f_d :P

Just remember once you share a secret, it ceases to be a secret and soon enuf, everybody will know - so confidences are shared with myself. :P However, I am happy to report :) that I don't have any deep or dark secrets. :D

What would you do if you forgot where you put it?

Are you in shape? (actually in shape ;) ) ... do you notice the U shaped correlation in beer bellies between october and december? LOL

No! :P

I find that I am healthier/slimmer/more in shape during the school year, because I have a real schedule; I am in the process of choosing my fall fitness classes right now!

What is the most embarrassing reality TV program you enjoy?

Little People Big World/Toddlers and Tiaras...

I was forced to watch both by my girlfriend and it ended up to be a good way to channel my contempt for the exploitation of a disability and bad parenting. :)

Worst day of your life?

The day I decided I wanted to be a doctor due to the situation that brought me to that conclusion.

How did you find out about this site?

The day I decided I wanted to be a doctor due to the situation that brought me to that conclusion.

How did you find out about this site?

A few years ago when I was searching to learn about med school applications, I sort of accidentally found this site which really has given me so many skills and was definitely helped in my necessary learning skills toward medicine.

How often do you misplace items and how long does it take to find them?

i dont miss place items in my apartment since my keys or wallet tend to only be in a few places (kitchen table or my desk). If I do miss place items it takes me less then 5 min to find them

Do you download/stream movies from the internet without paying for them?

nope

Did you use (the original) napster before it was shut down?