Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

my engineering/chemist buddy taught me all these tricks for the spatial perception on the dat, i almost feel like i have a super advantage now... they should really hire those guys and draftsman to teach that portion of the dat, i dont think any bio student who did well on the dat and is teaching for kaplan could turn my 50's into 100's in a couple hours with a few simple tricks...

what was your favourite job?

Pizza sub for the footlong/5$ special :P

WHat have you learnt today ?

my engineering/chemist buddy taught me all these tricks for the spatial perception on the dat, i almost feel like i have a super advantage now... they should really hire those guys and draftsman to teach that portion of the dat, i dont think any bio student who did well on the dat and is teaching for kaplan could turn my 50's into 100's in a couple hours with a few simple tricks...

what was your favourite job?

Working with kids in a treatment center. I miss my little buddy (I know we aren't supposed to have favorites but when a nearly non-verbal kid calls you 'Mom' you can't help but fall in love!).

Superstition that you follow to ensure you are lucky in some situation(before competition, an exam, a date, etc). Please specify situation!

Working with kids in a treatment center. I miss my little buddy (I know we aren't supposed to have favorites but when a nearly non-verbal kid calls you 'Mom' you can't help but fall in love!).

Superstition that you follow to ensure you are lucky in some situation(before competition, an exam, a date, etc). Please specify situation!

When i train, all my plates face the same direction

Hows are classes going so far?

Good, I guess. Tons of info to memorize, but I like that I'm learning stuff I know I'll apply in the future.

Do you prefer studying during the day or at night?

Night! I'm such a night person. I could easily be nocturnal. When I wrote my master's thesis, I came in to school from 8PM-5AM and slept during the day (except when I had a meeting or a planetarium show to run during the day). It was awesome, and so relaxing.

What is one surprising thing that has happened to you this week?

Night! I'm such a night person. I could easily be nocturnal. When I wrote my master's thesis, I came in to school from 8PM-5AM and slept during the day (except when I had a meeting or a planetarium show to run during the day). It was awesome, and so relaxing.

What is one surprising thing that has happened to you this week?

That I survived it!

Number 1 plan for the weekend?

Waiting in line for the u-pass' date=' finishing up my summer research project, enrolling in swimming classes, and doing homework.. wooo exciting:eek:

Anything exciting happen TODAY?[/quote']Seeing as you posted this yesterday, I guess the exciting thing that happened yesterday was getting the backpack.

Do you like to sing (in public)?

Not the biggest fan of all the suggested readings, as I do lecture readings and the textbook readings and I find alot of the material overlaps and I usually end up learning and memorizing unneccisary material (I much prefer doing practice problems). However I am glad to see all my friends in my classes though.

what are you going to be for Halloween? or what were u dressed up as last year

Not the biggest fan of all the suggested readings, as I do lecture readings and the textbook readings and I find alot of the material overlaps and I usually end up learning and memorizing unneccisary material (I much prefer doing practice problems). However I am glad to see all my friends in my classes though.

what are you going to be for Halloween? or what were u dressed up as last year

Most likely the same thing I've been for the last 6+ years... a witch :)

What was the best/most awesome Halloween costume you've ever worn?

I've gone out as the hulk a few times using green bodypaint. On the cold halloween's it gets a bit nipply lol

Plans for tonignt?

I have about 100 pages of textbook stuff to read for next week. That and starting my apps. It hasn't even been a week and I'm already anti-social. I guess that what happens when you go back to school for the sole purpose of increasing your GPA:rolleyes:

Favourite recipe for a meal? (I'm looking for new/different things to make for meals!:))

I usually buy the premade frozen food from costoco and it is pretty good. However if I do cook my own food I like to get a chicken breast (boneless skinless) then use a malet to tenderize it, then I salt it then I put some flour on it and put it in the frying pan with something on top to keep the steam in. It is pretty good like that.

Do you hate/dislike drunk girls who act obnoxious?

I usually buy the premade frozen food from costoco and it is pretty good. However if I do cook my own food I like to get a chicken breast (boneless skinless) then use a malet to tenderize it, then I salt it then I put some flour on it and put it in the frying pan with something on top to keep the steam in. It is pretty good like that.

Do you hate/dislike drunk girls who act obnoxious?

Yeah, Amy Winehouse got it right with "F*** me pumps"

Have you ever flown first class? Or ate a restaurant as a VIP?