Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

OMG my fave player is patrick roy too! and joe sakic .. and peter forsberg ;)

Colorado Avalanche

Fave sport?

*fist bump!* (my fav team too!)

Fav sport to play: tennis

Fav sport to watch: hockey

What's your fav part when eating ice cream on a cone? The ice cream or the cone?

Maybe?

What do you think of people who went to Caribbean to study medicine, right out of high school?

Interesting. I know a girl who went from Grade 12 in Ontario directly into a 5 year medical program, she completed 1st year at the top of her class and she will do her post grad studies in Canada regardless of where she practices. She made the right decsion rather than do 4 years undergrad and join the lottery for acceptance here. She opted for a sure thing at age 18.

What do you think of the med school application process with so many excellent candidates routinely rejected each year?

Interesting. I know a girl who went from Grade 12 in Ontario directly into a 5 year medical program, she completed 1st year at the top of her class and she will do her post grad studies in Canada regardless of where she practices. She made the right decsion rather than do 4 years undergrad and join the lottery for acceptance here. She opted for a sure thing at age 18.

What do you think of the med school application process with so many excellent candidates routinely rejected each year?

No way around it, there are simply too many applicants. Although it seems that most of them reapply and eventually get in.

What are you being for halloween this year?

No way around it, there are simply too many applicants. Although it seems that most of them reapply and eventually get in.

What are you being for halloween this year?

Michael Jackson

Do you still go trick or treating? If no, how old were you the last time you went?