Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Why ask if you already know?

I did not know; thats why I asked. It is a great idea to know what does a specific term [more specifically an abbreviation] mean in certain context in order to understand the tone of the author.

What is one emotion that you wish was represented by a pm101 smiley, but isn't?

not entirely sure; I think I am satisfied with whatever is here!

Are you annoyed if someone use abbreviation that you don't understand?

EDIT: Oops @ thatonekid, sorry my bad!

I did not know; thats why I asked. It is a great idea to know what does a specific term [more specifically an abbreviation] mean in certain context in order to understand the tone of the author.
I know I'm not asking/answering a question, but I just wanted to be clear that I was answering future_doc's question. She knows what FTW means. I wasn't addressing my post to you. I agree with your statement about knowing what terms mean to understand the tone.

not entirely sure; I think I am satisfied with whatever is here!

Are you annoyed if someone use abbreviation that you don't understand?

EDIT: Oops @ thatonekid, sorry my bad!

yes, especially when im reading doctor's orders in patient charts

Would you be a nurse if you couldn't be a doctor?

Hospital CEO or policy director for HC or PHAC

Maybe i'll go back to doing some health care consulting. Who knows all i know is the system needs help from business oriented people.

Last concert you went to?

Hey Rosetta! at the Commodore in Vancouver. I can't recommend this band enough - the show blew my mind!! :)

Have you ever been disappointed by a concert?

green.

Do you know where I can purchase my own chemistry equiment so I can make a homemade lab?

Take a chemistry course with Athabasca and pretend you lost the lab kit. They'll charge you money for it and you can just keep the equipment :P

j/k. buy from your school? or order online?

What do you do for fun when the power goes out?

I take courses through Thompson Rivers U, through correspondence, and live in Whitehorse.

Why are you not asleep right now?

Time here in premed 101 is different, not sure why, but Saskatoon is I believe 3 hours behind Ontario, where I am assuming most of you are from. So it was only 10:00 ish when I wrote the comment, and thus my reason for not sleeping.

Are you liking your online courses (if applicable)?

Time here in premed 101 is different, not sure why, but Saskatoon is I believe 3 hours behind Ontario, where I am assuming most of you are from. So it was only 10:00 ish when I wrote the comment, and thus my reason for not sleeping.

Are you liking your online courses (if applicable)?

Just for interest, normally Saskatchewan is 2 hours behind Ontario, as SK is on central time and ON is on eastern time. However, SK is a province that doesn't participate in daylight savings, except for Lloydminster and some small towns. So, currently most of SK is 1 hour behind ON. Anyway...

I'm not taking online courses.

Big plans for the weekend?

Just for interest, normally Saskatchewan is 2 hours behind Ontario, as SK is on central time and ON is on eastern time. However, SK is a province that doesn't participate in daylight savings, except for Lloydminster and some small towns. So, currently most of SK is 1 hour behind ON. Anyway...

I'm not taking online courses.

Big plans for the weekend?

I'm organizing (and playing in) a women's hockey tournament. I know it will be a blast, but I'll be SOOOO happy when it is over!!!

Do you have cable TV?

even if i was a billionaire it will always be the early 00's bmw m3/5's, in fact i love all performance bmw's (don't care for luxury oriented bmw's or luxury cars in general, i want performance, baby)... a modified audi a4 or an r8 are also sexy. i never got the whole ferrari/lambo thing, they just don't have the sex appeal of an an m3/m5 to me, id rather get an m3 and spend 100g on performance upgrades than get a ferrari

i love red wine btw, wine is the only alcohol i really, really can enjoy getting ****faced on because it's so good anyways.

which celebrity has your ideal perceived personality in the opposite sex?

White wine, when used for cooking (never drank it). Red wine is just disgusting both drank and cooked.

What's your dream car?

Paternalistic, lacks in honesty and my inclination is No.

What's up today?

Gym, house work, yard work, meal prep for the next week, studying for 3-4 hours then enjoying a movie with my lady who i havent spent much time with in the past couple weeks.

Where do you draw sources of inspiration to keep plugging from?