Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

trust your instincts, they're always right

does anyone else feel "hijacked" by movember??? like yeah, i think i'd rather just fundraise by dyeing my hair a bunch of synthetic colors than grow a moustache... and don't guilt trip on me for not growing one, i could start a beat the bulge december thing to fundraise money to prevent obesity, by socially pressuring people who gain weight in december to make donations to diseases caused by obesity... i don't think i'd have to many fans

sure, if it raises money

Is it wrong if to hate people who

-keep on playing the victim card (oh poor me, i got so much school work blah blah blah)

Compared to USA, it is cheap. It is subsidized and we do not pay the full cost.

Vegetables or fruit?

Veggies (though i love strawberries and pineapple prob because i rarely eat them).

Do you have any big/exciting xmas plans coming up?

(btw, couldnt agree with you more on US/CAN tuition comparison - unbelievable what ppl are graduating with there :()

Veggies (though i love strawberries and pineapple prob because i rarely eat them).

Do you have any big/exciting xmas plans coming up?

(btw, couldnt agree with you more on US/CAN tuition comparison - unbelievable what ppl are graduating with there :()

I would love to go somewhere nice and warm, but probably wont. So no, i'll probably start my one month free trial of netflix during winter break.

What are you hoping to get for xmas?

pepperoni, olives, green peppers, onions, sausage

would you allow a robot to live in your house, a robot like C3PO or the nice ones from Irobot.

A robot like C3PO definitely I would allow. The ones from I, Robot were just creepy from the get-go. Whereas C3PO was very genuine and wanted to help despite being kind of annoying haha

What are your personal differences between the taste of Coke and Pepsi?

A robot like C3PO definitely I would allow. The ones from I, Robot were just creepy from the get-go. Whereas C3PO was very genuine and wanted to help despite being kind of annoying haha

What are your personal differences between the taste of Coke and Pepsi?

Have you heard of rum and PEPSI? Me either. Lets move on.

Any big plans for christmas?

Have you heard of rum and PEPSI? Me either. Lets move on.

Any big plans for christmas?

Can't wait to go home to visit my family. I love my hometown. It's the most Christmas-ey place ever. Well, second to the North Pole of course ;)

Are you excited for the new year?

Can't wait to go home to visit my family. I love my hometown. It's the most Christmas-ey place ever. Well, second to the North Pole of course ;)

Are you excited for the new year?

Very excited! Next semester is going to be quite relaxing for me and I'll be graduating in June 2012! Hopefully I'll get into med this cycle. If not, I'm taking a year off, so either way it's going to be a good year!:D

What is your favorite animal?

Very excited! Next semester is going to be quite relaxing for me and I'll be graduating in June 2012! Hopefully I'll get into med this cycle. If not, I'm taking a year off, so either way it's going to be a good year!:D

What is your favorite animal?

cows. they make great steak and milk.

If you could be an animal (excluding humans), which one would you be and why?

• 2 weeks later...
A chupacabra. You never said it had to be real.

What did you do while P101 was down?

It was down? Surprise, surprise. I was getting my windshield smashed in while driving along the highway.

Maternal behaviour (neuroscience) is the broad topic of my thesis...wanna toss me some neat ideas to propose?

It was down? Surprise, surprise. I was getting my windshield smashed in while driving along the highway.

Maternal behaviour (neuroscience) is the broad topic of my thesis...wanna toss me some neat ideas to propose?

Neurophysiological changes in response to the sight/sound of their child in distress?

Since many people celebrate Christmas without believing in the christian god, would/should the holiday become obsolete if the religion ever dies?

Neurophysiological changes in response to the sight/sound of their child in distress?

Since many people celebrate Christmas without believing in the christian god, would/should the holiday become obsolete if the religion ever dies?

The organized/established religions (as opposed to cults that may come and go) are not going to die, not will festive celebrations relating to religion.

How much do you enjoy this website being up and running once more?

The organized/established religions (as opposed to cults that may come and go) are not going to die, not will festive celebrations relating to religion.

How much do you enjoy this website being up and running once more?

Quite so :)

If you were an insect, what insect would you be?