Premed 101 Forums

robin hood morality test

Hockey_whiz

I put John, Sheriff, Marion, Robin.

I think it's actually a pretty decent character assessment. Only 2.8% apparently picked what I picked though. I was torn between what I picked and Sheriff and Marion reversed.... So I'm going to go back and check if that's more accurate, or if my gut was right.

EDIT: went back to check... While both are me, I think John, Marion, Sheriff, Hood is a better prediction of who I am. (And this just goes to fuel my indecisiveness. My second choice being the more "right" one.....)

Wtf does this mean? :confused:

Men: We find it hard to imagine you leading a full, happy life. The warmth and give-and-take of love are not for you. Your sex life is ringed with unreality, and you neither understand nor appreciate women.

F'realz?

I put Sheriff, Marion, Robin, John.

EDIT: Oh I think I had the order reversed. The interpretation is still funny though!

I'm surprised more people didn't put John as "best moral and honest" as he didn't do anything wrong in the story while everyone else did (except whatever it is that he went to jail for, I suppose).

(My order: John, Marion, Sheriff, Robin)

I put the same, but I found the personality description generically flattering, except for the not very adventurous part.

John (I agree, jellybean, he's the only one who's done nothing that can be considered wrong!) - Marion - Robin - Sheriff.

You are fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindness greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

Women: Your experiences of men have not all been happy, perhaps because you hope for a little too much?

John (I agree, jellybean, he's the only one who's done nothing that can be considered wrong!) - Marion - Robin - Sheriff.

You are fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindness greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

Women: Your experiences of men have not all been happy, perhaps because you hope for a little too much?

I picked the same.

I also chose the same... apparently that's the most common choice too!

I love these things!

I put john, marion, sheriff, robin! The interpretation wasn't too bad!!

:)

I put that too.. wasn't bad but I don't think was the most accurate.

oh, and john DID do something "wrong" I guess. he put a ho before his bro (marion vs robin). not cool dude.

Put Marion, Little John, Robin and Sheriff.

We would expect you to be a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others. You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.

Like the result!

Archived