Premed 101 Forums

Here's a question I have never been sure about...does your score on RC contribute towards your academic average? Or is it solely based on your performance on Bio and Chem?

Yes RC contributes towards your AA. Total Science (TS) is only bio and chem.

edit: you should read my sticky! :)

Yes RC contributes towards your AA. Total Science (TS) is only bio and chem.

edit: you should read my sticky! :)

Hey, I have some questions about the DAT... Are you given any scrap paper to use for RC or the natural sciences, also can you tear off sheets of the DAT? I mean say for RC can I rip a page out so I can put them side by side with the questions? Thanks in advance.

Hey, I have some questions about the DAT... Are you given any scrap paper to use for RC or the natural sciences, also can you tear off sheets of the DAT? I mean say for RC can I rip a page out so I can put them side by side with the questions? Thanks in advance.

no you're not given any scrap paper nor are you allowed to tear any pages out of the test booklet. There's plenty of blank space on the pages though.

no you're not given any scrap paper nor are you allowed to tear any pages out of the test booklet. There's plenty of blank space on the pages though.
Thanks man, one more question I'm assuming you're allowed to write on the page during the pat section? My 2007 ADA sample is kinda weird it says not to write on the booklet.

Archived