Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to Interview Invites!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, what's up? The question about when interview invites will go out was answered in the "Dal Med Interview Dates" thread almost a week ago :P. Click around if you've got a question! odds are it's been answered somewhere ;).

BY October 21st is very different from ON October 21st! You're dealing with neurotic premeds here!

Applying to med school is one nation-wide epic lesson in patience. I think time is moving slower this week. Especially for people applying to the US and McMaster as well.

C'mon Dal!

Edit: TOP!

I totally know how you feel. Hang in there, it's worth the torture that these schools seem to enjoy putting us through :)

No clue. There seems to be no specific pattern discernible from past threads, the websites, or even hearsay.

it makes it very hard to write lab reports when I keep checking my email every 10 minutes !! haha I hope they send them out today !!

Ditto! Except I'm not writing a lab report but getting ready to go to unpaid student work!! Yay! -_-

Are we sure that interview invites will be out by tomorrow? On their official website, it only indicates the interview dates. I'm just curious, in part, because some of the interviews invites for ontario schools went out 2.5-3 weeks before the actual interviews.

The tension is killing me.......

You guys make me so happy!

My feelings are reflected in this song:

How have I never heard this - its perfect. Going on the playlist.

Twas the night before October 21st, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even our sleepless premed.

The inbox were refreshed by the minute with care,

In hopes that Dal's email soon would be there.

Epic. Thank you for making my night.

This is both perfectly expresses how I feel about your above comments, and will get the other OOPs (like me) excited about the prospect of possibly being NS bound!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu_30NGrY98&feature=related

The only saving grace here is that Dalhousie is 1 hour ahead of Toronto in terms of time zones. So...it's kinda like they're in the future and we'll get our results 1 hour faster....

Yea....

Your making me jealous of the people living in BC.

Lunch is officially over. Now, its the final countdown:

Archived