Premed 101 Forums

Vote for the colour of next year's MD/CMA backpacks!

WAIT! You can't let Calg/Mac 2014 and everywhere else 2015s vote! They're not the ones getting them! What if they vote for something that ends up looking like poop brown? :(

Editted - I guess the MedPs don't get them in their first year, my bad

WAIT! You can't let Quebec 2016s, Calg/Mac 2014 and everywhere else 2015s vote! They're not the ones getting them! What if they vote for something that ends up looking like poop brown? :(

Quebec's 2016s are getting those backpacks. Med1 is in 2012 so we get the 2016 backpack. Why shouldn't we vote? Besides, everyone should vote. Apart from QC's 2016s, no one knows that they are matriculating next year anyway!

Quebec's 2016s are getting those backpacks. Med1 is in 2012 so we get the 2016 backpack. Why shouldn't we vote? Besides, everyone should vote. Apart from QC's 2016s, no one knows that they are matriculating next year anyway!

deferees do! :( And I want neon pink!

I'll go correct my previous post.

Neon pink would be soooo awesome! Too bad it won't happen :/

And yeah.. wish we got them this year, instead we get to see all the 1st years walking around with them! hehe

They were ok this year but I'm hoping for something super nice for next year in order to make the wait feel worth it :D

Neon pink is no longer available as an option. MD/CMA decided it didn't fit into their corporate image.

Yup.. Neon pink was the winner by far in the first poll. I would have loved something like black with neon pink accents. All black or all dark just feels boring. I like the ones from this year :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived