• Created
  • Last Reply
Haha no, his taste is just not mainstream

One of my good looking teachers teachers, since I haven't had a hot prof yet

http://jodyleigh.com/collection.php

Ok, she's hot.

I see NO hotness in those pics at all

I'd sooner do one the in muse's link lol

Hahaha. Mongrain is hot! At one point she was rated the hottest prof in North America.

• 3 weeks later...

I think she's hot, muse. For what it's worth. My hair is usually that short but I don't think I could get away with that style.

I like this myers-briggs test:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I'm almost always INTJ. There's one question I found really, really super interesting. "You value justice higher than mercy"- it is not as straightforward as it seems.

I don't know if there were that many hot profs at my school, but my preferences are pretty outside the box. I was just recently dating someone for 7 yrs who was 14 yrs older than me!

A lot of these tests have a lot of flaws, in particular, the lack of articulation of the conditions of generalized statements which many people who are more highly educated see as conditional, rather than a simple yes or no. I routinely score through the roof on the psychopathy scale on the mmpi-II, but it's well known that in people who are highly educated (especially in the social sciences and humanities) you have to componsate, as they tend to answer no to questions like do you always obey they law etc. because they think, well, who's enforcing the law, how did the law come into place etc.

Lol, I think I found her hot more as an overall package, she seemed to have innumerable good qualities, and was quite unconventional for a prof.

My tastes are totally bizarre, I like feminine girls who aren't overly feminine (traditional feminine body, but minus the high heels every other day, trade them in for some sneakers ;). Thinking back, I think I've only dated one person younger than me, or about my age, I find most younger girls to be a little immature, they're always attracted to the life of the party me, but when you're just chilling it often turns into them smiling, saying uh hum. Even when i'm like, so what do you think, it's like, uhhhh, I mostly agree, lol :).

I get really mixed results, I'm always right in the middle of I-E since I'm capable of extremely abstract thought and living in my head, so to speak, but also very extraverted and enjoy stimulation from being out and around people. I'm always like 95 percent intuitive, thats pretty unchanging. T and F is another example of the flaw of the test, I often get really high T, but that's because I'm so emotional about things I believe in that I act in an insanely thinking based orientation to serve goals which are often extremely rooted in emotional experience, so I achieve the goals with thinking orientation, but I'm also extremely feeling, lol, so when I answer with what motivates my decisions in the sense of what motivates me to decide to take a certain action, I get 90 percent feeling, but if I answer in what motivates me to take the specific means of approaching the action, it sounds very thinking based, because I'm so emotional that I learned to keep my emotions in check in achieving my emotionally motivated goals. I'm a hardcore perceiver, to the point of flaw, and to me, this actually really shows how ADD is more a personality than a clinical disorder, but drug companies need a disorder to patent Concerta for right :P, lol, but with ADD meds I can summon enough judging traits to maximize the potential of my creative, adaptable, perceiving orientation, sort of like how I use a thinking orientation to serve my highly emotional goals. Lol, this is why I really dislike a lot of these tests, they really lack a lot of depth, and miss out on important things like motivation, it's like IQ tests, people don't realize the interaction between emotion, cognition, and motivation... intelligence doesn't exist in a bubble, it's the end product of a number of interacting and dynamic systems which aren't taken into account in most standard dry IQ tests. Anyhoo, that might explain the 40 some point spread in IQ in between the decade I got tested in, apathy sort of plays a big deal, lol :).

I think she's hot, muse. For what it's worth. My hair is usually that short but I don't think I could get away with that style.

I like this myers-briggs test:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I'm almost always INTJ. There's one question I found really, really super interesting. "You value justice higher than mercy"- it is not as straightforward as it seems.

I don't know if there were that many hot profs at my school, but my preferences are pretty outside the box. I was just recently dating someone for 7 yrs who was 14 yrs older than me!

tell me you wouldn't ask this chick out, or take her class... all she needs is a little more aggressiveness and this is a pure 10, as people like to say. she's ridiculously smart, a prof at a young age, definitely the kind of girl that likes to have fun, and is probably pretty kinky. these are the kind of girls a lambo and a big salary wont get you...

by the way, she doesn't look like she's 50... so that whole wait till your 50 to become a professor, really depends on the person...

damn, i need to meet this chick, hahaha, maybe i'll fire her an email about social theory :P

Note to muse:

If you watch the video she has a ring on her 4th finger, on the left hand. Close but no cigar, bro. (pro tip: the first thing you look at for a girl are her hands. Fourth finger right hand ring = boyfriend, fourth finger left hand ring = married).

pro tip: if she loves him and cares for him, then my flirting behavior would be in jest, if there she doesn't so much, well then everyone's entitled to happiness :).

Note to muse:

If you watch the video she has a ring on her 4th finger, on the left hand. Close but no cigar, bro. (pro tip: the first thing you look at for a girl are her hands. Fourth finger right hand ring = boyfriend, fourth finger left hand ring = married).

Note to muse:

Pro tip: rings are meaningless. Her fingers may say taken, but her eyes will tell reality.

big pupils when you talk means dopamine release and release of n-epi locally, which means someone's excited, probably because of you (this is a good tell in poker too, btw)... and who sais psychology is useless ;)

Pro tip: rings are meaningless. Her fingers may say taken, but her eyes will tell reality.

Archived