Premed 101 Forums

hot profs...

apache

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think she's hot, muse. For what it's worth. My hair is usually that short but I don't think I could get away with that style.

I like this myers-briggs test:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I'm almost always INTJ. There's one question I found really, really super interesting. "You value justice higher than mercy"- it is not as straightforward as it seems.

I don't know if there were that many hot profs at my school, but my preferences are pretty outside the box. I was just recently dating someone for 7 yrs who was 14 yrs older than me!

That's the one I thought about for a long time too! I went back to see if it would make a difference if I answered the other way, but it didn't. I got ENFP

pro tip number 3, braught to you by the manly men at smirnoff, gilette shaving cream, just for men gel or other tacky manly product: people needs to chill :D you know why people go to the caribean for medical school, because the caribean is chill ;) , ya man.

Pro tip: Please stop being a creepy old man.

Sincerely,

Premed Forums.

that's pretty bad ass actually :D i didn't bother looking at my careers, i presumed they would be rock star, prime minister, dictator, venerated professor, or homeless person, they have a lot in common.

i also can't fathom how a j brain works, i've taken like 40 sets of these tests over years and im always like 98 percent perceiving.

All you premedders are INTJ thats so weird.

I'm ENTJ. Not gonna lie I got the coolest careers.. like a bounty hunter?!!

Pro tip: Please stop being a creepy old man.

Sincerely,

Premed Forums.

LOLWUT

also: isn't aaronjw the kind of guy that people on this forum seem to think will get all the hot chicks? Successful, good career, takes care of himself? Isn't that what some guys here think will happen to them if they become doctors?

to aaron: not hitting on you man, just stating the point

Had he not stated his age somewhere here, I'd believe he was in undergrad (right after HS)

So you can erase "Sincerely, Premed Forums" :)

I am 35 doing a second undergrad.

So he's right about the old part. Creepy is debatable coming from a guy who uses his med school ststus to pickup. I guess that's not so much creepy as it is desperate.

LOLWUT

also: isn't aaronjw the kind of guy that people on this forum seem to think will get all the hot chicks? Successful, good career, takes care of himself? Isn't that what some guys here think will happen to them if they become doctors?

to aaron: not hitting on you man, just stating the point

Hahah no worries. I twig :)

I am 35 doing a second undergrad.

So he's right about the old part. Creepy is debatable coming from a guy who uses his med school ststus to pickup. I guess that's not so much creepy as it is desperate.

Not sure what you're trying to say by "ststus"...?? But yes, I've always gotten girls easily, and being tall, good-looking, and especially med school has increased the number even more :)

Anyway, once again, I feel creepy that an old man is taking so much interest in the dating/pick-up habits of young people... Seriously dude, shouldn't you go screen yourself for type 2 diabetes or something?

I just want to put Michael Riddel in there.

I never skipped his class.

http://www.yorku.ca/health/people/index.php?dept=K&mid=137917

His hair wasnt as gray in person, but I do like older men haha.

maybe it's because I'm a straight male, but.... really??? It may also be due to the fact that Ridell reminds me of this douchebag jock that was in my program.

Archived