Premed 101 Forums

UofT Interview discussion - 2012

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is from the blog addressed to a girl asking questions:

Hi Aliya. This one I can answer for sure – no invites today. Leslie is away today but we hope to start soon. I will post an update once they start going out.

Thanks for letting me know. Is there a chance for tomorrow?

on January 23, 2012 at 11:16 am utmedadmissions

Please don’t ask me to predict :) We are trying

Just to put everyone at ease haha I'm guessing not tomorrow but closer to the end of the week like Thursday or Friday, if they have all their paperwork and double checking done :), no worries it'll come!

I think everyone needs to chill out. Whether or not you keep bothering Deborah isn't going to get your invite or rejection any faster. The reality is that many of us will not hear back until February or even March. So sweating about if it's today, tomrorow, Friday, etc is useless. All you are doing is stressing yourself out and likely others using the forum.

I realize this is a stressful time for us all but relax! It is out of our hands now. Go for a run or hit the gym, hang out with friends. Mulling over these forums, frantically refreshing your email and bugging admin isn't productive.

In the words of The Beatles "Let it be" :cool:

I think everyone needs to chill out. Whether or not you keep bothering Deborah isn't going to get your invite or rejection any faster. The reality is that many of us will not hear back until February or even March. So sweating about if it's today, tomrorow, Friday, etc is useless. All you are doing is stressing yourself out and likely others using the forum.

I realize this is a stressful time for us all but relax! It is out of our hands now. Go for a run or hit the gym, hang out with friends. Mulling over these forums, frantically refreshing your email and bugging admin isn't productive.

In the words of The Beatles "Let it be" :cool:

+1

10 chars

Archived