Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist

Guest candace13

Guest candace13

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has heard of any movement on the waitlist?? If so how are they contacting people? Waiting is killing me.

Guest Banane17

Hi candace13,

I moved off the NB waitlist about a month ago. They called to ask me if I still wanted the position, then sent info in the mail after I confirmed I was still interested.

Good luck :D

Guest LASRN

I'm also on the Newfoundland waitlist. From this discussion forum I have counted six people on the waitlist, and one of them has already been accepted. I've been calling the admissions office every week, but they won't tell me a thing. I've asked questions like "when do you normally see most movement", etc, but even these kind of vague questions they won't answer. I guess I'll have to keep biting my nails until August!

Guest candace13

... I know exactly what you mean LASRN.. I try and do the same thing at least once a week. I don't understand why they can't say if there has been any movement yet, or how much. It's driving me crazy. At least now I know to keep checking my voicemail and stop stalking the postman!! Thanks, Banane17.. Good luck

Guest clinicalchief

Count one more off the NL waitlist, as I was speaking to a friend of mine last week. I think he got pulled on Friday past.

Add one more from the NL wlist this week.

cc

• 3 weeks later...
Guest seemsrarer

I am a Newfoundlander who was placed on the reserve list. I completed my forms and handed them in the same day I got the letter informing me of this. The following week, I was off the list and in the class.

Point being, the waitlist is already on the move.

Good luck with it!

-Cheese

Archived