Premed 101 Forums

U of A OT Application

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey on the U of A site, it says that there are 100 spots and 15 spots are reserved for Saskatchewan applicants...does anyone know how many spots are reserved for Alberta applicants....and how many would be left over for applicants from other provinces (like Ontario)?

Hey on the U of A site, it says that there are 100 spots and 15 spots are reserved for Saskatchewan applicants...does anyone know how many spots are reserved for Alberta applicants....and how many would be left over for applicants from other provinces (like Ontario)?

If you google online "Canadian Occupational Therapy University Programs Prepared by the Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy University Programs October 2011", it says:

87 students per year plus up to 15 additional students per year under AB/SK agreement.

If you google online "Canadian Occupational Therapy University Programs Prepared by the Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy University Programs October 2011", it says:

87 students per year plus up to 15 additional students per year under AB/SK agreement.

Thanks for the info! I couldn't find it on google however...can you provide the link here or PM me?

Another question for all of you who were admitted back in March, did you receive any other letters besides the first one, like about what kind of GPA you need to maintain to keep your offer? I haven't got anything since my original letter, butthey only cashed my cheque for the deposit yesterday, so maybe things are just behind.

Another question for all of you who were admitted back in March, did you receive any other letters besides the first one, like about what kind of GPA you need to maintain to keep your offer? I haven't got anything since my original letter, butthey only cashed my cheque for the deposit yesterday, so maybe things are just behind.

I e-mailed them about what GPA we need to maintain and she told me what they calculated my GPA at, so I'm assuming we need to maintain the GPA that we got accepted with

Archived