Premed 101 Forums

Count down

I know, but I don't have that either! My old computer had all of the information for Dal on it, including old emails etc. which would have had my Banner number in it. I just emailed admissions, but this is going to be extra nerve-wracking if I can't access my information tomorrow...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would wait until you see if anyone posts on the forums about receiving any email from Dal before you call, because it still could be Wednesday before we hear. Also, I can't quite remember, did they send out an actual letter last year? I know they did two years ago.

I would wait until you see if anyone posts on the forums about receiving any email from Dal before you call, because it still could be Wednesday before we hear. Also, I can't quite remember, did they send out an actual letter last year? I know they did two years ago.

I never received anything in the mail. Just the PDF I was able to download after clicking on the link in the e-mail.

I think everyone's got those knots today. And I'm also sure that the vast majority of us are going to commence with the constant email refreshing until we either get something or decide that we are going to hear later in the week, but good luck to everyone!

Has anyone else emailed or called admissions to get a better idea of when we'll find out? The "sometime this week" answer sucks!

I never got an answer from them, maybe they blocked my e-mail... :(

Off to class again!

Archived