Premed 101 Forums

March 9th seems so far away...

mb222

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MINERVA now says March 10 is the Release Date.

Yepp. And on TWITTER:

"Notice to current university-level candidates: Release of decisions will be made in first minutes (00:01) of 10 March 2012 via Minerva."

I.e., midnight after the 9th!

I don't have any items outstanding. What part of the list do u have outstanding?

Some people are saying that in their minerva, the "Status" of their application says "Items Outstanding" and not "Ready for Review".

Just a theory: maybe those with "Items Outstanding" got accepted and the outstanding item is the form confirming their enrollment.. its too soon to tell though. Don't want to get anyone's hopes up/down.

:confused: maybe it's the opposite and we got rejected already... OMG this is so confusing.. and yes I do have a transcript outstanding (they didn't receive it but it's not a major program) and they knew that already and never asked me to send it again so I don't understand..

Montrealer do you have any items in your list outstanding or is it just the status that says that???:confused: :confused: :confused:

No am in my last year... But I do remember in late January my application said "Items Outstanding" and I called them up and they said they hadn't received my transcript, and told me that I should send it ASAP. And so I mailed my transcript in and soon after it changed to "Ready for Review" and has been that since...

I'd give them a quick call to make sure everything is okay.

Okay so since two of the people with "Items Outstanding" have unsent transcripts (which hopefully didn't affect their application), my "Items Outstanding = Acceptance Theory" is probably incorrect.

But I doubt it means you guys were rejected.

I have items listed outstanding as well. Always have. What I do have listed as received are my transcripts, mcat scores, proof of identification, interview confirmation. Everything not listed above is outstanding. I remember them saying a while back that they will call you if any of your items are missing on their end, but it is a bit disconcerting now seeing that some of the accounts are saying received while others still have these items outstanding. Not that its a big deal (because they did say they would contact us), but it would be good just to reconfirm this.

just called. they have not updated the checklist. items outstanding specifically the official transcript is not an issue at the moment and will not hinder the application in any way. will need to provide the transcript should you be accepted

Problem solved!! Hurray :D :D :D

It's amazing how many posts were made in so short a time!

T–60.5 hours to go!

Archived