Premed 101 Forums

March 9th seems so far away...

mb222

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That seems evil to make you guys wait til midnight! Strange. Do other schools release decisions in the middle of the night too?

UdeM does it too. I don't know about the rest. Yes, it sounds mean, but the schools like to piss off applicants, applicants are the least of their concerns.

I wonder how many out of twenty on this thread are OOP? It is obvious that montrealer is not :)

MellyBee

Clover_236

montrealer

greywolf4

umisays

chem_girl00

medgal

RedLily

Pisces

steffygraf

umisays

jawn_doe

Letsdothisthing

yugerry

WhatUpDoc

lloyder34

NadinMed

FortuneCookie

crete

jrd_AU

I have a hockey tournament tonight. But given the calibre of the hockey, its more like a drinking tournament where a few hockey games happen to break out. To call myself productive today would be an understatement though. Whenever I try to be productive my mind wanders to McGill.

Also, this thread title really needs to be modified. March 9th is here and midnight is getting uncomfortably close!

I have a hockey tournament tonight. But given the calibre of the hockey, its more like a drinking tournament where a few hockey games happen to break out. To call myself productive today would be an understatement though. Whenever I try to be productive my mind wanders to McGill.

Also, this thread title really needs to be modified. March 9th is here and midnight is getting uncomfortably close!

haha I just tried to change the thread title and it wouldn't let me! It only let's me change the text from the body of my original post ;)

I think I'm going to try and 'drown' my anxiety in lots of sushi haha... What is everyone else doing to try and deal with the stress?

That is exactly what I did last night! Got a gigantic sushi boat and watched re-runs of big bang theory. Tonight, I’m thinking pasta and breaking bad ;)

I'm IP as well :D

I plan on hitting up a bar with friends and be a tad drunk by by midnight then continue drinking either way :rolleyes: Celebratory or to drink my sorrows away lol. Here's hoping for the former!

I guess wishing people luck is pointless now since the decision is already made, so good luck dealing with the outcome :)

Archived