Premed 101 Forums

March 9th seems so far away...

mb222

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feel absolutely the same!! These days I’m arranging a lot of night outs with friends and maybe even a short trip somewhere to make the time go by faster ;)

Did you have your PhD interview as well MB?

I did the PhD interview in the afternoon... Most exhausting day ever, and still not the slightest idea how any of it went!! My midterms start Monday, I don't know how I'm supposed to study...

I am in the same boat as everyone here. All I think about all day long is how my interview went. I just keep going over what happened in my head. At first, I thought I did well. But now that I've had more time to ruminate, I'm realizing all these little mistakes I may have made. But another side of me thinks I might just be over-analyzing. And yet another side of me realizes the futility in spending so much time thinking about this, since it wont affect the outcome.

And so, I'm trying to get through these two weeks by focusing my energy on midterms. The only thing worse than a refusal would be a refusal AND three bombed midterms!

I am in the same boat as everyone here. All I think about all day long is how my interview went. I just keep going over what happened in my head. At first, I thought I did well. But now that I've had more time to ruminate, I'm realizing all these little mistakes I may have made. But another side of me thinks I might just be over-analyzing. And yet another side of me realizes the futility in spending so much time thinking about this, since it wont affect the outcome.

And so, I'm trying to get through these two weeks by focusing my energy on midterms. The only thing worse than a refusal would be a refusal AND three bombed midterms!

my thoughts exactly. especially with a refusal you might just need those marks to re-apply again if you don't get in elsewhere. despite so many midterms, it's refreshing not to think about the interview, because that's all i was doing for quite some time

Archived