Premed 101 Forums

March 9th seems so far away...

mb222

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I get it that we all prefer McGill, but it's hard to understand that someone can apply only to one med school...

Some people haven't written their MCAT, and they may or may not be proficient enough in French to get through medical school. Being able to keep up a French conversation isn't the same thing as getting a scientific-based education in a second language.

T-6 days. Woot we made it to less than a week mark! :D

Are we gonna know at 9pm or at midnight? I think that I recall Dansereau having mentioned 9pm.

He didn't mention the time. Last year it was apparently done on a rolling basis (not all at once) just like the interview invites.

And also, he said he will "try his best for March 9th". So it is possible that we will find out later.

I was interviewing on Feb 21 and I’m pretty sure he said 9pm (mass email to all interviewees from what I remember) on the debriefing session after the interview... not that it matters that much anyways, we have waited this long, few hours more or less isnt a big deal. But yah he did say that 9th is their target day so of course that might change if they lag behind for whatever reason.

I was interviewing on Feb 21 and I’m pretty sure he said 9pm (mass email to all interviewees from what I remember) on the debriefing session after the interview... not that it matters that much anyways, we have waited this long, few hours more or less isnt a big deal. But yah he did say that 9th is their target day so of course that might change if they lag behind for whatever reason.

exactly the target date is supposed to be march 9, pending no delays. a mass email should be sent out to everyone in the evening. however, like last time minerva could be updated in advance. we had asked him that question, and he was unaware of the fact that minerva was updated before the email was sent out for the interviews.

Archived