Premed 101 Forums

Supporting Docs Status

Guest sans005

Guest kaymcee

Mine have all been received.

I really wouldn't be worried about it at this point. With hundreds of applicants, there is lots of paperwork to sort out and update the web status in turn. I'd probably wait a full week or two before e-mailing them about your status.

Guest sans005

my MCAT score is shown as not received still. the ref letters are received. I emailed admissions but they never replied. so will try calling them on monday. i think you should too.

I'm a UofC student, and I forgot they had given me a UofA account, so I went and checked it today. I guess my one referee forgot to include the reference form that you have to fill out with the letter, and they wanted her to send the form ASAP.

Problem is, that message was sent on the 17th, and because I don't check that account I didn't get it until today (25th)...do you think they'll be understanding with this? Do I still have time? I'm freaking out a little here...

Guest sans005

I think you should tell your referee ASAP and talk to the admissions office, and tell them that you weren't able to access your acct before and only did so now and found out. Perhaps you can fax the reference form at this point.

Archived