Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS Final Sign up date Rapidly approaches

rmorelan

Every year I warn people on the forum about the pending Sept 15th sign up cut off for OMSAS registration - mostly because every year I get a message from at least a few people that forget.

You MUST create your account by Sept 15th even though the application does not need to be submitted until Oct 1. Please don't forget or you will be out in the wind for an entire year - there are no extensions!

Every year I warn people on the forum about the pending Sept 15th sign up cut off for OMSAS registration - mostly because every year I get a message from at least a few people that forget.

You MUST create your account by Sept 15th even though the application does not need to be submitted until Oct 1. Please don't forget or you will be out in the wind for an entire year - there are no extensions!

This should be stickied.

Whatever bro, just speaking my mind. Doing everything last minute is not a good quality by any stretch of imagination.

One of the most successful people I know does everything last minute. Everyone works differently.

This should be stickied every year! I know at least one person that very nearly missed the date.

Archived