Premed 101 Forums

UBC PT hopefuls...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, how did you feel about the interview?

I am SOOO worried and confused???

I think it's reapply for me :(

I feel the same way and I think it's the same for me... but, ya never know. I heard of people crying afterwards, but get in anyways. So, that goes to show ya never know.

Guest Physioprospect
Apparently, it's always all on the same day :(

They only let u know if your on the waitlist or got in they don't tell u if u didn't make it witch is brutal

Guest Physioprospect

Weird I didnt get a thing last year so called a week later and they told me then they sent an letter two months later, ubc sucks. I had a friend go there and she said the program was unorganized and poorly run so Im glad I went elsewhere.

Weird I didnt get a thing last year so called a week later and they told me then they sent an letter two months later, ubc sucks. I had a friend go there and she said the program was unorganized and poorly run so Im glad I went elsewhere.

Were you wait listed? Or outright did not get in? I can see the delay if you were wait listed.

Guest Physioprospect

:eek:

Were you wait listed? Or outright did not get in? I can see the delay if you were wait listed.

outright rejection

To be honest, by saying that ubc pt sucks in every thread just reminds us that you didn't get accepted into ubc. I'm happy you're happy doing pt at another school, but there's no need to disrespect UBC all the time in every thread. The fact remains that a lot of people want to attend ubc pt. No need to spread rumors about the program every chance you get. Let us decide for ourselves when we all get accepted :).

I can assure you that there is DEFINITELY a waiting list, because I’m on it LOL...ah, life :P. For those who were wondering, I found out that I was on the waiting list on Friday (..I didn’t check my email until late Friday night, but I think they actually sent it to me on Friday morning). And just to let you know, UBC PT officially calls the waiting list, the “Alternate List”...perhaps because there’s a good chance that you might not actually be ‘waiting’ for a viable spot LOL! Oh dear...

Quite honestly, I feel incredibly stressed out right now, just because I don’t know what to make of the whole situation :(. My logical, rational side is telling me to interpret the Alternate List email as a complete rejection and to plan my next year accordingly. But my innate positive nature is telling me to wait for a few more months before I start making concrete plans for next year lol...but I really don’t want to keep stalling if my chances of making it off the Alternate list are actually really slim.

I was wondering, does anyone know ANYTHING about the waiting list for UBC PT?! I would really, REALLY appreciate it if anyone could share info about the movement on the UBC PT waiting list, if they knew anything about it lol!

Archived