Premed 101 Forums

Oh memories!

Grr... TODAY Air North is having a seat sale. Should I book a ticket? It's 35% off today only. Is it too hopeful of me? I can change/cancel and use the money towards something else if there is no reason for me to go to Calgary.

Air Canada is the only other way to get there and they are $400-1000 each way before taxes!

Oh, do I dare be hopeful... I'd save about $100 altogether, I think.

Grr... TODAY Air North is having a seat sale. Should I book a ticket? It's 35% off today only. Is it too hopeful of me? I can change/cancel and use the money towards something else if there is no reason for me to go to Calgary.

Air Canada is the only other way to get there and they are $400-1000 each way before taxes!

Oh, do I dare be hopeful... I'd save about $100 altogether, I think.

Kylamonkey, what is your GPA/ MCAT? are you IP? if you dont mind me asking...

Kylamonkey, what is your GPA/ MCAT? are you IP? if you dont mind me asking...

IP (territories), 3.75 (after 10-yr-rule and worst year dropped) with 11VR. I don't mind you asking. It will be shared soon anyways.

I have a good shot, and my non-academic was good last year, so I am about 90% confident (unless my non-academic went down significantly this year from last).

IP (territories), 3.75 (after 10-yr-rule and worst year dropped) with 11VR. I don't mind you asking. It will be shared soon anyways.

I have a good shot, and my non-academic was good last year, so I am about 90% confident (unless my non-academic went down significantly this year from last).

I sure wish the 10-year rule was an 8-year rule. Sure would be nice to have a 3.8 instead of a 3.6!

$100 isn't much at the end of the day... even though you likely will get an interview, what happens if the system messes up and you don't get the weekend or day that you want?

Archived