Premed 101 Forums

uOttawa Mock interviews 2013

Hey all!

Interview invites are fast approaching and the first year medical students at the University of Ottawa will be hosting mock interviews for those who received interview invites. THIS IS STUDENT RUN AND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE FACULTY. This is a tradition that first year medical students do. The mock interviews will be available in French and English. The signups for the sessions will be made available at 2pm on Wednesday February 6th.

Good luck everyone !

Hey all!

Interview invites are fast approaching and the first year medical students at the University of Ottawa will be hosting mock interviews for those who received interview invites. THIS IS STUDENT RUN AND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE FACULTY. This is a tradition that first year medical students do. The mock interviews will be available in French and English. The signups for the sessions will be made available at 2pm on Wednesday February 6th.

Good luck everyone !

When will these sessions be held and where can one sign up? I'm from Toronto and I would love to come but I'll need to make sure when to drive in.

Hello everyone,

The tentative interview dates are listed below. It will be a traditional style interview (not MMI) and the panel will consist of 3-4 medical students. The interview format is a 40 min mock interview and 20 min feedbacks from the medical students (1 hour long). The signup sheet will be made available to you on Wednesday February 6th at 2 p.m!

Mock interview dates/times

Tuesday, February 19th 4-8 pm

Wednesday, February 20th 1-6 pm

Thursday, February 21st 3-7 pm

Friday, February 22nd 1-6 pm

Saturday, February 23rd 1-6 pm

Hi! I understand it's via email that we sign up for the mock interviews, but I was wondering what email address do we email to sign up for them?

Thanks!

Hi,

I would like to know where we can register for these mock interviews tomorrow at 2pm. Is there an email address we can send our requests?

Thanks,

Details will be posted here tomorrow!

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your interest. Please note that, we will not be offering the mock interviews via SKYPE or telephone. They will be done in person at the Roger Guidon campus in Ottawa. The mock interviews are traditional panel style (NOT MMI) and there are no fees associated with it.

Instructions:

1. Please sign-up for a time and day that works best for you; slots will fill quickly and changes will likely not be possible

2. Enter in your first initial and the last four digits of your phone number (e.g. "L4323"); this alphanumeric code will ensure confidentiality

3. Email uottawamockinterviews@gmail.com with your alphanumeric code (e.g. "L4323") and name IN THE SUBJECT LINE in the following format: "Full name, Alphanumeric code, email"

4. Only sign-up for the language (French or English) that you applied

5. DO NOT delete someone's name under ANY circumstances; we are monitoring edits and you will be removed from the mock interview process if you are found to be doing this

6. Wait for us to contact you regarding next steps

HERE IS THE LINK:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Als3xdv9sm8ndDU3QkNTazZfV2I0cXRWai1GYnFXeGc&usp=sharing

uottawamockinterviews@gmail.com

Good luck,

Linden and Umair

I'm confused as to what happened to the earlier slots for Wednesday. I signed up for one of them and emailed you, but now I don't see those spots on the googledocs spreadsheet. Those interviews are still happening right?

Agreed! :confused: What happened to the earlier slots on Wednesday. I signed up for one of those!

Hi there,

Thanks for all the interest in this years mock interviews. All of the spots filled up quickly and at this stage we will not be offering any more.

Three people who signed up for interviews did not follow up with an email providing there name and email address. For those people with the following alphanumeric codes, please proceed with the instructions below: M6493, C3234, M4194

Email uottawamockinterviews@gmail.com with your alphanumeric code (e.g. "L4323") and name IN THE SUBJECT LINE in the following format: "Full name, Alphanumeric code, email".

Cheers!

Linden

• 2 weeks later...

Archived