Premed 101 Forums

UBC OT Interview

I'm staying right on campus. I have signed a lease with a building called Axis which is currently in the process of being built and should be finished relatively soon. I did a lot of research on what was available in the area using searching tools provided on the UBC housing website and craigslist. It is quite expensive so I'm not certain if I will stay there for the whole two years but I like how the lease starts in September, everything is new and I will be right on campus. Got the info package via email - so exciting!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering if anyone has received their information package in the mail yet? Rehana's email said they'd be sent out last week, but haven't seen anything arrive yet.

Just wondering if I'm being paranoid or if it's still snail-mailing its way to me!:P

I just recieved my package in the mail today, it's not too different from what we've recieved in our emails already, just also contains the forms we need to fill out by September, some maps, and some detailed class/orientation schedules. I'm sure you'll probably be recieving yours this week! Have you looked at accommodations?

I just recieved my package in the mail today, it's not too different from what we've recieved in our emails already, just also contains the forms we need to fill out by September, some maps, and some detailed class/orientation schedules. I'm sure you'll probably be recieving yours this week! Have you looked at accommodations?

Thanks!

I'm out of province, so I have been looking online (kijiji, craigslist, etc.) for a place to live, preferably furnished. No luck so far, but I'm still trying! How about you? Any advice?

Archived