Premed 101 Forums

Free MCAT Books - Yay

FrenchToast

Hi people,

I have a bunch of MCAT books sitting on my floor and it's really been bothering me. I'm not going to try and sell them, because I from stalking the For Sale section on here and Craigslist and such, I've realized that the supply is really high and the demand is really low. And I'm lazy. And need these things off my floor. So: I've decided to give them away for free!

So, anyways, these are the books I have:

- Kaplan Premier 2011-2012

- EK 1001 Physics

- EK 1001 Bio

- EK 101 VR

- EK VR and math strategy book

I could give them to anyone in Toronto or London, but Toronto is preferable so I wouldn't have to shlep them by train or bus.

If anyone wants them, let me know. If more than one person ends up wanting them, I will try to work something fair out. If no one wants them, they may end up getting incinerated :).

Also, disclaimer: Sorry that this isn't on the "For Sale/Trade" page, but they're not really "For Sale/Trade"

I wouldn't mind the Kaplan Premier I was looking to purchase one :), I can offer market used rate, thanks :)!

=o Wow ok. PM me with an offer if you would like.

You don't deliver to Edmonton? :(

The books are quite heavy and voluminous, so I think shipping would be a fortune :(. It would probably be more worth it for you to spend the same amount (because I'm not willing to cover shipping - sowwy) and buy them used from someone in Edmonton. The book prices themselves seem to be pretty cheap. But if it seems like they'd be more than shipping and if things fall through for me with Looktoabove, let me know and I can ship them to you.

=o Wow ok. PM me with an offer if you would like.

The books are quite heavy and voluminous, so I think shipping would be a fortune :(. It would probably be more worth it for you to spend the same amount (because I'm not willing to cover shipping - sowwy) and buy them used from someone in Edmonton. The book prices themselves seem to be pretty cheap. But if it seems like they'd be more than shipping and if things fall through for me with Looktoabove, let me know and I can ship them to you.

Haha, I was kidding. I don't expect you to ship them... That would be very costly for you (and me). Thank you though. You seem like a very generous person. :)

Donate them to the library

Hi people,

I have a bunch of MCAT books sitting on my floor and it's really been bothering me. I'm not going to try and sell them, because I from stalking the For Sale section on here and Craigslist and such, I've realized that the supply is really high and the demand is really low. And I'm lazy. And need these things off my floor. So: I've decided to give them away for free!

So, anyways, these are the books I have:

- Kaplan Premier 2011-2012

- EK 1001 Physics

- EK 1001 Bio

- EK 101 VR

- EK VR and math strategy book

I could give them to anyone in Toronto or London, but Toronto is preferable so I wouldn't have to shlep them by train or bus.

If anyone wants them, let me know. If more than one person ends up wanting them, I will try to work something fair out. If no one wants them, they may end up getting incinerated :).

Also, disclaimer: Sorry that this isn't on the "For Sale/Trade" page, but they're not really "For Sale/Trade"

Haha, I was kidding. I don't expect you to ship them... That would be very costly for you (and me). Thank you though. You seem like a very generous person. :)

K =). And haha thanks.

She's the best!!

Aw, shucks.

EK VR looks like something I would venture in asking for. Or at least instructions on where to purchase it (can't seem to find it in stores ANYWHERE).

You can have it! Also, side note for anyone else reading this or if you were curious: I bought mine on Amazon.

Donate them to the library

Ah yes, didn't think of that, and my local library is hardly well-traversed so I don't think they'd be too well used (although more than if they were to go up in smoke, hehe). I'll just give them to one of the many people on here who asked, and if they would like to donate them after, they are obviously more than welcome.

~*~ Kaplan is gone, EK VR is likely gone, EK Physics and Bio may or may not be gone... I will update. ~*~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived