Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perhaps its a good thing?

so far, i have rejection from Western (PT/OT) and u of T (OT).

please Queen's come through!

there's always uOttawa, but Queens would be AMAZING....guess I can go asleep for this one and wait?

anyone else notice the typo?

We are very pleased to offer you a position in the Class of 2014, Master of Science Program in Occupational Therapy in the School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University, starting September 2012.

anyone else notice the typo?

We are very pleased to offer you a position in the Class of 2014, Master of Science Program in Occupational Therapy in the School of Rehabilitation Science, McMaster University, starting September 2012.

looks like you failed ur 1st yr.

oh god guys, so scared to check my email. LOL. checked my phone an hour ago and no emails at all....

congrats to those that got accepted!!!

Just got ACCEPTED TO UOFT!!! Dream program/school. Oh my god, my reaction was definitely an unexpected mess of happy tears. :')

they should have sent you an email in january with instructions. it would have your western ID and then you go into an identity manager to make a password. then you go to the student centre to actually login.

I was never sent one. Guess I'll wait till business hours to call.

No need. Go here: http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/general-information/how_to_guides/how_to_access_services.html

Under Student Applicant they have the steps and links to set up the western identity to log into the student center

Aww thanks, but no direct link to get my student number. It just says call. But I'm in Korea and I don't have a phone that will call that number :(. I emailed them but not expecting an immediate response as I am sure they are busy.

I really wish they told me in my email what my status was...now to wait even longer.

Archived