Premed 101 Forums

6 more days

Seems like we all need some colour blue in our life right now... ;)

The Colour Blue

Blue seeks peace and tranquility above everything else, promoting both physical and mental relaxation. It reduces stress, creating a sense of calmness, relaxation and order - we certainly feel a sense of calm if we lie on our backs and look into a bright blue cloudless sky. It slows the metabolism. The paler the blue the more freedom we feel.

In the meaning of colors, blue relates to one-to-one communication, especially communication using the voice - speaking the truth through verbal self-expression - it is the teacher, the public speaker.

The color blue is idealistic, enhancing self-expression and our ability to communicate our needs and wants. It inspires higher ideals.

Blue's wisdom comes from its higher level of intelligence.

Blue is nostalgic. It is a color that lives in the past, relating everything in the present and the future to experiences in the past.

Blue Represents

Communication: Blue relates to one-to-one verbal communication and self expression.

Peace and calm: The color blue induces calm and peace within us, particularly the deeper shades.

Honesty: Blue is the colour of truth.

Variations of the Colour Blue

Pale Blue: Pale blue inspires creativity and the freedom to break free.

Sky Blue: One of the calmest colors, sky blue inspires selfless love and fidelity. It is non-threatening and promotes a helpful nature that can overcome all obstacles. It is the universal healer.

Azure Blue:A color of true contentment, azure inspires determination and ambition to achieve great things, a sense of purpose in striving for goals.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like I'm going to be staring at that countdown until Friday. hahaha. I'm glad to see that there are other applicants who are going crazy like me :) I don't feel so alone anymore!

You definitely not alone! The anticipation is keeping me up at night...3days, 10 hours, 52 minutes...

Archived