Premed 101 Forums

Woke up randomly at 2:30 am.... And obviously decided to check my email... aND WOO YEA!!! I got into both McMaster and UofT!! MY DAYS OF STRESS ARE OVER. Not sure which I'll be accepting yet... Probs UofT, but I want to review my pros and cons tomorrow when I am not in the middle of a night's sleep/basically high on excitement. I haven't heard from Queen's, but they are my last choice, so it is irrelevant/if I get in I won't be accepting.

Congrats and good luck to everyone else!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard from Queen's and got in there too!! This is like the best day of my life, nice to validate my existence. BUT, I will definitely be declining Queen's, so a spot should open up there for anyone on a waitlist.

Just heard from Queen's and got in there too!! This is like the best day of my life, nice to validate my existence. BUT, I will definitely be declining Queen's, so a spot should open up there for anyone on a waitlist.

For PT/OT?

I've been waiting for nearly an hour to hear from Queens OT but still no response.. :(

I also got an acceptance from Queens OT !! : )But I will be declining the offer, so another spot is available

Me too!!! Now if only I could access my UWO login to see what they say.

Chances are I'll be accepting for UofT though, so spots will open for UofA and Queen's :)

Best to all! And CONGRATULATIONS! Such a good feeling to know your hard work has finally paid off.

I got rejected by Queens for OT :( Did any one get waitlisted for mac for OT? Because last time for MMI interview, I got rejected first and then randomly for second offer they said you got accepted. I was wondering if that is what they may do for mac again for offers for OT. I really want to go to MAC!

Got accepted to Queens for PT. Got the e-mail at 7:13 this morning. I will be declining the offer, gonna go with U of T so a spot should open up. Goodluck to all those on the wait list and for those who woke up to bad news, keep at it, you'll get there :).

Archived