Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am compulsively checking my email to see if I got a rejection from Queen's, lol. Whenever my phone says "checking for mail..." I am like "omg, it's going to come in right now...", and then it says "Downloading 1 message..." and I am like: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ........... and then it is a newsletter from shopper's drug mart or something similar.

I am also trying to avoid emails at all costs. I figure if I can wait until midnight, when I'm alone in my bed, I'll at least be somewhere safe to breakdown, and be emotional..lol jeez louise..

It actually feels like its Christmas time and I'm waiting to see what Santa is bringing me..

Just think about it --> in less than 24 hours, we'll all have a pretty good idea of where we'll be!!

Excited for everyone! Positive thoughts all around!! :)

I'm starting to feel very nauseous now thinking about tomorrow. Don't think I'm gonna go check my email at 12am tonight even though I usually stay up until 2-3am every night.

Haha you're awesome, I do the same thing. Good to know I'm not the only one freaking out. So you're smart, high GPA, want to be a PT, used to be a personal trainer, and you like staying up late too? If you tell me you have red hair too I think I'm in love LOL ;)

I'm probably going to check the emails at midnight. I've waited this long so I just want to get it over with by now.

On the plus side, if I don't get in, I'll have time to go to Cuba after my MSc. So I either have Acceptance or Cuba. Good plans either way haha :)

Haha you're awesome, I do the same thing. Good to know I'm not the only one freaking out. So you're smart, high GPA, want to be a PT, used to be a personal trainer, and you like staying up late too? If you tell me you have red hair too I think I'm in love LOL ;)

I'm probably going to check the emails at midnight. I've waited this long so I just want to get it over with by now.

On the plus side, if I don't get in, I'll have time to go to Cuba after my MSc. So I either have Acceptance or Cuba. Good plans either way haha :)

No red hair here, but I got black hair lol. I tried to book a vacation for the usa somewhere warm with beaches but none of my buddies want to go anywhere except drinking here in TO. I was hoping it would help speed up time and help with the stress, but that didn't materialize. Perhaps I'll book a solo vacation by myself.

Archived