Premed 101 Forums

Waitlisters United 2013

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know whats the documents are that are mentioned in the email? I am leaving for a vacation at the end of the week so I don't know if I should cancel it in case I have to sign and send them back.

I'm not really sure, but I think it's just a form you send it back to them to confirm you want to be on the list? You should probably call them to find out if there's another way to do this.

Just been accepted to my first-choice school yesterday. U of A is a great school, and I am sad to be turning it down (as an OOP, MSc applicant). But I know my decision will make someone very happy. So best of luck to all of you on the waitlist!!! :)

I dont think you will see waitlist offerscome out till some time after the 31st. The deadline to accept offers is the 31st, but they dont give away seats to wait listers until they get a response from everyone. Some people wont have sent in their responses by the deadline, so the admissions office will make sure that they hear from them one way or another.

I'm 3rd year OOP waitlisted and I've heard the OOP waitlist gets exhausted every year. There is initially 60 of us for 25 spots and I would expect many of those 25 to get into their own province. Let's hope that is the case this year as well! I was just accepted to Mac med off wait list too so waiting for an admission decision from U of A doesn't seem so bad anymore hahhaa. I would still love to get an offer though. I would seriously consider going here

Archived