Premed 101 Forums

Ecs for med students

A lot of people here are involved with initiatives started by the medical school - we do a lot of outreach/education type stuff.

I also work for a crisis line, just to keep my hand in with the active listening/crisis intervention type stuff. I quit as of August though - not even planning to TRY during clerkship.

A lot of people here are involved with initiatives started by the medical school - we do a lot of outreach/education type stuff.

I also work for a crisis line, just to keep my hand in with the active listening/crisis intervention type stuff. I quit as of August though - not even planning to TRY during clerkship.

If anything mine increased in medical school - you have access to do so much more if you want, make that much more of a difference. It is important to continue to be yourself even under the pressures of the training.

If anything mine increased in medical school - you have access to do so much more if you want, make that much more of a difference. It is important to continue to be yourself even under the pressures of the training.

OP also asked for examples :)

A lot of people in my class (myself included) are on intramural sports teams... they don't even have to really be a part of the school, my team competes at the city of toronto level... some people are involved in the medical school play "Daffydil", others take part in refugee health and outreach programs, etc.

I'm part of the agriculture club on campus and its my favourite EC :-)

Archived