Premed 101 Forums

NDB PART1-unreleased papers 99,00,02,04+ANSWER KEY+MUCH MORE

Guest KhurramA

Guest KhurramA

Hey everyone I have

1. The 99,00,02,and 04 unreleased papers for sale.

In addition I have an-

2. ANSWER KEY for the '99, 00, and 02 and 04 papers-this answer key has been put together as a result many many days of extensively researching for answers and triple checking them against others...it is highly reliable...the very few questions that could not be confirmed as correct are marked as so, so you will be able to tell the difference( there are about only 10 questions that unconfirmed throughout all three tests). EVERYONE is always looking for an answer key for these exams and now you can have it. (the o4 answer key is the one that comes with the unreleased paper so it is 100percent correct)

Also..

3. Part 1 Questions remembered- this is a list of about 180 questions and notes that have been written down by numerous test takers after taking the test!!! It is a very valuable tool.

4. NDB Part 1 Secrets- This is a 232 page guide filled with good test taking tips, and lots of prep material, covering all the subjects in detail. It is a massive guide as I stated at 232 pages.

5. Bacteria Chart- this 13 page chart is unbelievable...it contains all the neccessary bacteria and their respective : diseases, characteristics, transmission, pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment and prevention. It is VERY extensive and will make you a master of all the necessary bacteria that you need to know.

6. Kaplan Dental Anatomy Booklet- This 47 page booklet covers DA and has lots of great side notes marked with * that are derived directly from questions from the ndb...the tables are also excellent.

All of these materials are in electronic form and can be e-mailed IMMEDIATELY!! You can start studying the same day!! No waiting in the mail for materials to arrive.

You can choose any 3 of the above for 25 dollars or get all 6 items listed above for 35 dollars.

I can accept paypal which is the easiest and most secure way to send money. If for some reason you cannot paypal let me know and you can send a check, although it will take longer because I will have to wait for the check to arrive first.

Please email me directly if your interested.

My paypal user id is khurramasgher@hotmail.com and that is also my email address if you want to contact me

Thanks

Khurram

Archived