Premed 101 Forums

There's information/debates on this from the previous year you might find useful. If you haven't looked up the difference between Mac/other schools, research their website. It's a hotly-debated topic that's been addressed over and over in these forums. IE: PBL and whether you're suited to the learning style or not.

Otherwise, you'd really need to give more details if you wanted an informed response. Do you prefer a smaller class size or larger one? Do you want access to many rural placements or only urban? What sort of research are you interested in if any? There's a whole variety of topics and professors that will help you in different universities. It's all on their websites. Look up the placement schedules for each university. This is a huge difference between them. I would highly suggest doing a significant amount of research yourself if this is important to you.

If you don't care about that stuff, then each school will give you the same degree so it really doesn't matter. Pick a city you might like. All of them are structured much the same in class time/group work/research time etc. Only Mac will give you a different edge of learning style than the other universities. It's hard to make a general list if you haven't mentioned your interests or preferences (in relation to research, PhD interests, placement interests, personal interests, etc.)

I'm currently in UT OT so I can only say something about UT. There's ALOT of group work involved but it is really fun. All the professors are extremely supportive and there is quite alot of theory to learn. It is also pretty research-based.

Cons? The program at first can seem very disorganized - there's meetings, important dates, and class switches coming from emails, course outlines, and the calender so you need to put them all together in a calender to make life easier.

I'm currently in UT OT so I can only say something about UT. There's ALOT of group work involved but it is really fun. All the professors are extremely supportive and there is quite alot of theory to learn. It is also pretty research-based.

Cons? The program at first can seem very disorganized - there's meetings, important dates, and class switches coming from emails, course outlines, and the calender so you need to put them all together in a calender to make life easier.

Same here....

-------------------------------

physician assistant salary

Archived