Premed 101 Forums

Countdown To Interview :)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO. I died reading that! Haha accurate description.

Worst part is I have a day full of meetings...

I want someone to check for me...maybe a sibling.

I am too scared to check myself. I think I will wait till the end of the night or something. What are you guys going to do?

Tomorrow night is going to be like some twisted christmas eve

If you're at McGill come to AUTS' production of The Drowsy Chaperone tonight to pass the time! Stop by the pit during intermission and say hi to yours truly, drtrumpet!

I am at McGill, and I may just take you up on this. Although I probably won't stop by the pit, can't imagine walking in and asking for Dr. Trumpet. Regardless it would be nice to have a break.

I am at McGill, and I may just take you up on this. Although I probably won't stop by the pit, can't imagine walking in and asking for Dr. Trumpet. Regardless it would be nice to have a break.

Do it! Doors open at 7, show starts at 7:30

https://www.facebook.com/events/606987729336885/

Once you see 'the pit' you will feel silly for not approaching...but don't feel pressured haha

Do they make you turn off your phones? Also at McGill and right now I need to go somewhere where they make you turn off your phones, haha. I know the emails aren't supposed to come until tomorrow but I can't seem to stop checking anyway.

for sure - they broadcast a message (telling you to turn off all electronic devices - even pacemakers) at the beginning of the show en francais AND english (wow! what production values!!)

I however, will be checking my phone obsessively from the pit, since the Senators are playing the Lightning tonight...

for sure - they broadcast a message (telling you to turn off all electronic devices - even pacemakers) at the beginning of the show en francais AND english (wow! what production values!!)

I however, will be checking my phone obsessively from the pit, since the Senators are playing the Lightning tonight...

No point in checking, they'll lose. Go Leafs Go!

Is there any chance of getting a ticket like tonight? Your site doesn't work on my phone and I have class till 4.

Ps what is "the pit"?

No point in checking, they'll lose. Go Leafs Go!

Is there any chance of getting a ticket like tonight? Your site doesn't work on my phone and I have class till 4.

Ps what is "the pit"?

You can buy tickets at the door. Try this website, you can buy them through paypal as well ($15 at the door, but $16 with PayPal). http://www.autsmcgill.com/

Technically, the pit is supposed to be a space below the stage where the orchestra sits in an opera/musical theatre. However, in Moyse, where we're playing, there's not so much a true pit as there is a space in front of the stage sectioned off by some sheets (I'm sitting at the very front and you can see my face the entire time).

I would also call your attention to McGill Opera's production of Britten's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', which is also playing tonight, sat, and sunday...However tickets for that are $25 (I should say that it's well worth it if you like modern operas, it is perhaps the best production I've seen put on by McGill Opera in my five years here). If you get an interview tomorrow, reward yourself by seeing this!

None ;) - I still love the Sens regardless. Honestly, one of the primary reasons that I want to stay in Ottawa is to renew my season tickets :rolleyes:

+1 - the topic was fitting for a UofO thread however :P

Season tickets!! i was originally thinking that you must have your fair share of disposal income. then i remembered we're talking about Sens tickets, how expensive can they be?:P

Yeah I'm gonna go too! McGill theater is great.

William Shatner is a national treasure right?

Also, I feel obliged to say GO CANUCKS

In all honesty don't feel obliged.

Archived