Premed 101 Forums

Countdown To Interview :)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are few in montreal, but we are the worthy. Watching them beat the habs two weekends ago at the pub was awesome.

There truly is no better feeling than being in enemy territory and coming out with a win. Also funny when your the only one cheering in the whole bar.

I'm hoping to stay up late tonight, sleep in tomorrow and miss the initial flurry of activity on here.

How am I the only Leafs fan? Someone else show me some support!

-Don't know if you can tell but I love hockey, hence the name

Does it count if I go to Leafs games and cheer for the other team???

In my mind there are only 2 hockey teams, in this order:

- Detroit

- Montreal

Does it count if I go to Leafs games and cheer for the other team???

In my mind there are only 2 hockey teams, in this order:

- Detroit

- Montreal

Hey Savac, saw you at the Wayne State SDN thread! With your stats, you will most likely get in Wayne. Their wait list system is kinda different but there is a lot of movement.

Hey Savac, saw you at the Wayne State SDN thread! With your stats, you will most likely get in Wayne. Their wait list system is kinda different but there is a lot of movement.

Haha, thanks! Have you been posting on there as well?

I make it too easy for people to spot me on SDN. I use the same name and picture... lol.

Haha, thanks! Have you been posting on there as well?

I make it too easy for people to spot me on SDN. I use the same name and picture... lol.

Wait list at Wayne State here too! But yeah I knew multiple people to get off it last year.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

At what time do they usually send out the invites and rejections?

Around now, though the invites were historically about an hour earlier than the rejections. I think they're sending everything at the same time this year, which could account for the delay.

Archived