Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Interview Discussion 2014

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone else just get another blank email??

Anyways, lots of great applicants selected and rejected for interviews today! Congrats to everyone with an invite and hopefully the sting wears off soon for us rejectees :)

I did! lol, maybe they felt the need to double-reject us ;)

Timestamp: 1:04pm

Invite/Rejection: Rejection and dejection

cGPA: 3.98

VR Score: 13

How you felt the CASPER went: Apparently absolutely horribly! (Honestly felt ok with it)

Geography : IP

Current year: 4th year UG

Very shocked Hockeynut. Stay positive! Different schools select differently so may Jan 31 bring good news. :)

Congrats to my fellow low GPAers who got an invite. :) Hopefully our persistence pays off.

Condolences to everyone who didn't make it past this stage :(. I hope you don't take it too hard. A lot of you have amazing numbers and I'd be surprised if you don't get in somewhere.

Congrats to you as well, just saw your stats :) And to everyone else, I think taking Casper the first time really helps you out for subsequent applications. I got an invite this year, but not two years ago. So keep trying and I'm sure you'll do great!

There's always a few people who can't make it to the interview. For example, last year people who were accepted to MUN decided not to go altogether. In that case, the interview waitlist people go instead.

Also, Hockeynut — I'm so sorry, I'm still rooting for you

Nvmd I just answered my own question! Sorry for taking up valuable forum space guys.

Has anyone ever actually heard of interview waitlist movement? I`m wondering whether I should have a little bit of hope or just take this as a rejection. (Might just consider as rejection for emotional preservation...)

The waitlist has definitely moved in the past and people have gotten accepted to the school from pre-interview wait list. So there's always hope!!

Archived