Premed 101 Forums

May 13th countdown thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just called admissions and they said that they're working on sending out the emails! I also asked if there are still acceptances being sent and they said yes! Don't give up yet!!!

Thank you! That gives me some hope haha. Did they say what the issue was? Was their server down? Or mass email system not working properly?

I just called admissions and they said that they're working on sending out the emails! I also asked if there are still acceptances being sent and they said yes! Don't give up yet!!!

I want to believe it's true but part of me thinks they just didn't want to upset you over the phone.

I want to believe it's true but part of me thinks they just didn't want to upset you over the phone.

Seems like a bold lie to tell straight up. I feel like if that was the case they'd probably have said something like 'i can neither confirm nor deny' haha. But I'm probably just grasping.

Also there are over 150 people still viewing this specific mac forum. Unless rejections are highly over-represented on pm101, I think there are still some acceptances to come at least.

Seems like a bold lie to tell straight up. I feel like if that was the case they'd probably have said something like 'i can neither confirm nor deny' haha. But I'm probably just grasping.

Also there are over 150 people still viewing this specific mac forum. Unless rejections are highly over-represented on pm101, I think there are still some acceptances to come at least.

I really hope you're right! I figure if I prepare for the worst than an acceptance will feel even more amazing. :P

Dear McMaster Applicant

You may have received an email from McMaster MD Admissions in the last hour. If so, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS EMAIL – THEY HAVE BEEN GENERATED IN ERROR.

McMaster is working on resolving this technical issue.

Emails received this morning before 10:30 were correct. Any received this afternoon ARE NOT CORRECT.

We will be in touch with those who interviewed at McMaster, shortly, confirming your status.

Please accept our apologies for the extra stress we have caused you on this already stressful day.

Wendy

What the hell McMaster?!?!

Archived