Premed 101 Forums

May 13th countdown thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's slightly frightening how familiar we all are with this.

Uh, hello? We DID all go through undergrad. I mean, my class turned Sunday evening all-nighter lab report writing into a ritual.

Which we continued in 4th year with our THESIS reports.

Uh, hello? We DID all go through undergrad. I mean, my class turned Sunday evening all-nighter lab report writing into a ritual.

Which we continued in 4th year with our THESIS reports.

Computational Physics last year meant every Tuesday was an all-nighter to frantically write code and throw it altogether.

You think I would've learned for the final project? Nope, did it the night before and went to bed at 2 pm the next day. :P

Fellow Tuesday night guy here. My reports were due Wednesday at 9 am every week, which meant I slept Wednesday at 9:15 am every week :P

Did the exact same thing for my thesis, and actually ended up handing it in late due to a printing issue. That was supposed to be a 100% deduction btw, as per the course outline, but our faculty was thankfully lenient on that >.>

I'm not sure if blue00 is being fake either because I didn't receive that email to record my reaction too :(

Which email service provider to you use, if you don't mind me asking? Probably should have asked blue00 as well...

I refuse to believe that it means anything. Kind of silly to send an e-mail at 5 pm the day before invites come out though.

Hahaha yeah reading all of you guys saying you got an email to do a reaction video kind of made my heart sink :(! But really we find out in less than 12 hours so I'll try not to think about it too much! Best of luck to everyone :)

Don't trust hockey teams that play the Bruins the night before the decisions come out.... literally one year ago I was watching the Leafs in Game 7 to distract myself..... I still have flashbacks. Hopefully the game ends much better for your team!!

Best of luck to everyone! I hope you can get at least a bit of sleep tonight.

Don't trust hockey teams that play the Bruins the night before the decisions come out.... literally one year ago I was watching the Leafs in Game 7 to distract myself..... I still have flashbacks. Hopefully the game ends much better for your team!!

Best of luck to everyone! I hope you can get at least a bit of sleep tonight.

Ugh...don't remind me...my roomie then was a Sens fan...

It's more like season 4 was probably the best season, and it kinda goes downhill from there. Basically you don't want to end with season 8, as the series finale is basically universally trashed as the worst way of ending a tv show ever (google it, you'll probably find a ton of results lol).

I suppose some of the other seasons were alright, but its honestly just painful to watch that show end the way it did after such a great build up. Don't put yourself through it, just stop while its still good and move onto another show :P

I wish I listened. :P Season 7 was so good I thought it had hope but that series finale :'(

I can watch today's episode of Bones and chill for a little before going to bed I guess.

Is this typical every year that all ontario applicants stay up over the midnight waiting for the results?:confused::cool:

I think a lot of people just can't sleep, it's a pretty big decision tomorrow. I would've stayed up but don't personally know anyone else in my year who interviewed.

i seem to be a lot less hopeful than most friends ive talked to. dont think my interview went great. and i think im being realistic, as most of us wont be getting an acceptance from mac tomorrow (statistically). isnt anyone else dreading the admission decision? :( i guess i would be more hopeful if i had more interviews

i seem to be a lot less hopeful than most friends ive talked to. dont think my interview went great. and i think im being realistic, as most of us wont be getting an acceptance from mac tomorrow (statistically). isnt anyone else dreading the admission decision? :( i guess i would be more hopeful if i had more interviews

Don't count yourself out yet! You never know. Regardless, only a few hours now. Try to get some sleep and it will all be over soon, one way or another.

I wish I listened. :P Season 7 was so good I thought it had hope but that series finale :'(

I can watch today's episode of Bones and chill for a little before going to bed I guess.

Yeah, literally any other way they could have ended it would have probably been better lol. Ah well, I actually did like season 7 as well, but its hard to stop after that cliffhanger ending, so I usually don't recommend it.

T-5 hours ahhhhhhhhhh

Archived